You won't believe this!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO.... yamaha did not go to black wheels on all there machines. God damn those wheels are ugly.

I'm sorda digging that raptor 250.... kinda depressed they didnt drop the yz250f motor in it. But at least they came up with something new other than droppin the beartracker motor in it or something

yeah i think they shoulda droped the yz250f in too...suzuki is gunna make a ltr250 quadracer though..that should be pretty mean..i wish yamaha would make a god damn 400 sport quad

the raptor 250 looks kick ass!! They should but the yamaha yz250f motor in it! that would be amazing. I'm digging that look more than the 350

I like the 250 too, only thing is there is no reverse, but it has somthing the other gay 250s don't, a manuel clutch and chain drive.

it is a simple 2 valve oil cooled motor. I agree with every one else, they should have put the yz250f motor in it. but i love the looks of it.

performance wise it seems like it will be like a mojave..with the manual clutch and all
Not exactly, the Raptor 250 weights 313 lbs which is a feather weight. I know a lot of you guys want the YZ250F motor but if that were the case this quad would not be sold for $3800, but more like $5500 and would be quicker then the Raptor 350.

[quote:r7h5umbs]performance wise it seems like it will be like a mojave..with the manual clutch and all
Not exactly, the Raptor 250 weights 313 lbs which is a feather weight. I know a lot of you guys want the YZ250F motor but if that were the case this quad would not be sold for $3800, but more like $5500 and would be quicker then the Raptor 350.[/quote:r7h5umbs]

Yeah but it would be worth it..then more kids could get into competitive racing..they cant really do it with these low performance 250's now..i cant wait till suzuki comes out with theres

It's gonna be a totally different machine the LT-R250, the Raptor 250 is a recreational sport quad, just like the Warrior and Raptor 350. The LT-R250 is gonna be a full race bred quad and it's gonna cost close to $6000.

True 97warriorrider, i wish yamaha would make a 400 i would **** a brick for it! Also the mojave the best 4 stroke 250 ever made. It will beat any stock 250 4 stroke. It was made to rape.

[quote:eek:zcg6gdd]performance wise it seems like it will be like a mojave..with the manual clutch and all
Not exactly, the Raptor 250 weights 313 lbs which is a feather weight. I know a lot of you guys want the YZ250F motor but if that were the case this quad would not be sold for $3800, but more like $5500 and would be quicker then the Raptor 350.[/quote:eek:zcg6gdd]

Thats exactly what i want though haha. Id like to have a 250 that would woop up on its 400 counterparts. But still this might be a good investment... id like to buy one and race it up pretty good. Im sure the platform will have many mods availible soon.

Why in the world would they make the new 250 without reverse??? This bike is aimed at your smaller sized riders for trail riding who have a very difficult time moving around a machine that weighs over 300 lbs.

The only machine I have now that does not have reverse is the Raptor 50 and thank god we do not take that with us anymore and everybody has moved up in size on machines. I would have to help turn that thing around at least a dozen times for my daughter when we decided to turn around on a trail or she would come to an obstacle she knew she could not make it across.

Back