YFZ450 pegs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i hate to say it but nobody makes a propeg nerf for the warrior. And you would be crazy to drop 200-300 dollars on a set of propeg nerfs or ims pegs.

The 2 peg thing is just about the best thing you can do without getting into a lot of money. Take both pegs and sharpen them, and if you really wanted it to look sharp you could hae them powdercoated, all that would still be less than 100 bucks unless your powdercoater charges high prices.

Those peg extenders wont really do too much unless they run the whole length of the peg. Honestly when are your feet that far out on the peg that you would utilize the added length and the kickup. If they are you cant shift or use the rear brakes, unless you have monster feet.

i wish i could get a pic of it but i dont own/have acces to a digital camera

Well i hate to say it but nobody makes a propeg nerf for the warrior. And you would be crazy to drop 200-300 dollars on a set of propeg nerfs or ims pegs.

The 2 peg thing is just about the best thing you can do without getting into a lot of money. Take both pegs and sharpen them, and if you really wanted it to look sharp you could hae them powdercoated, all that would still be less than 100 bucks unless your powdercoater charges high prices.

Those peg extenders wont really do too much unless they run the whole length of the peg. Honestly when are your feet that far out on the peg that you would utilize the added length and the kickup. If they are you cant shift or use the rear brakes, unless you have monster feet.
Umm..Hate to say it but yes somebody does make a pro peg nerf for the warrior..White brothers made a few sets..I almost had a pair but wasnt paying attention to the auction..

They do run the full length of the peg, and the kickups make a HUGE difference. All in all a really nice upgrade for the money.

Nobody makes pro peg nerfs for the warrior anymore. What auctions your seeing are leftovers. The market isnt big enough.

You ever measure your pegs or what? I'm curious to know if they'll fit.

yeah it was..went up to my cousin XC track and i really need to do something with the pegs..my feet were all over the place..takin the grinder to them tomorrow

Back