YFZ450 pegs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a bummer..but my cousin is bringing his yfz down to my house sometime to have me go over it..so ill check then..but if any body knows for sure let me know

I don't think they'll fit, but the Raptor 350 is supposed to use the same pegs as the YFZ (different mounts I'm sure). There's a small possibility you could make the Rappy ones work for you.

Or you could look on RMATV and buy the peg extenders they sell. They have deeper teeth and kickups at the ends, they bolt right onto your existing pegs and only cost like $30.

Check RMATV for them for a 400ex, I now they have them. You drill thru the factory peg so you can bolt it to it, it should work.

They only way they wouldn't work is if either peg is wider than the other (Warrior vs 400ex). If you want tomorrow I'll measure the width of my stock 400 peg and you can check it against yours. If they're the same width then yes it will work. You just have to drill holes thru the peg for it to bolt onto.

I bought a set of AC pro peg nerfs from my friend off of his 450r and got some custom mounting hardware made, and now I'm running 450r nerfs on my warrior.

Back