YFM350 RACERS!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey my name is Chris i dont have a number, i race xc and mini mx in some woods, i race in the trails behind my neighborhood circuit with my friends, and my best finish is first, thanks

gotwarrior i was waiting for you to post.. ok guys hear it goes..im Tom Edsell, dont have a number because i dont need one,WYNOA hare scrambles
WNYOA as well # 527

yeah but i havent been on in a while and i just saw it... didnt mean to bring up a dead thread.

steve number 68 at msc mx in new york im running in open c class
heres a pic from my first race
hoping next weekend not to get lapped lol
sothwood707.jpg

everyones smart enough to not try and race a warrior/raptor, and if not they will smarten up after the first attempt

Not really true. I raced my Rappy and did damn good on it, aside from the fact that everything on it eventually broke..lol. I know a guy who XCs a YFZ and a Warrior (still races the Warrior cause he likes the thing). MX I would definately stay away from the yfm's, but XC you can do ok especially considering they have a class for them.

i have plenty of fun with mine on the mx track which is all i want till i get faster and want to compete easier then ill step up to a 450

[quote:pewwabmy]everyones smart enough to not try and race a warrior/raptor, and if not they will smarten up after the first attempt
Maybe on the MX track..but for XC there damn good machines..dumbass[/quote:pewwabmy]

you ride your warrior and think its a great machine till you ride something else and kick yourself in the ass for wasting the time, and as far as bieng the dumbass, try me you idiot

[quote:1ieb7hal]
Maybe on the MX track..but for XC there damn good machines..dumbass

you ride your warrior and think its a great machine till you ride something else and kick yourself in the ass for wasting the time, and as far as bieng the dumbass, try me you idiot[/quote:1ieb7hal]
Yeah i know that there not the greatest thing..I want mine gone so bad its not even funny. I know theres way better machines out there..but warriors and raptors can be raced with no problems

Bringing back a dead thread WHOO HOO! Before I owned my warrior my uncle is who had all the stuff done by DUNCAN and he race in North Carolina and the Virginias. He was pretty good but this is back in 1997-2000 basically before the 450's came and all he had to do was stay infront of the 250r's and banshees. Dont ask me why but he did put almost 13,000 dollars into it from parts to maintenance to more parts without anyof that total coming from the 5300 the bike costed originally. His number was 26.

I must say that for a warrior it is quick and a blast to ride because of the amount of torque it has, the turning and suspension is great, but it isn't in the ball park of my yfz 450, which is in stock trim still. So basically I use it for duning. Trail riding sorta sucks because of the race gas getting so damn hot and the damn thing is really a little too wide for the width of most the trails here in Indiana. Ive taken it to other ride parks in other states and been fine

I raced one harescramble last year. I had to borrow my buddies raptor cuz my warrior was waiting on a top end rebuild. I didn't do great but it was my first race. I think my number was 19.
hare1.jpg

I like this pic because I'm passing my buddy on his LTR on a jump.
hare2.jpg

Back