YFM350 RACERS!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next month is my first race. My name is luke biscan, i ride a warrior 350 with a bunch of engine upgrades, my number is 727 and im racing in harescarmbles and xc races, in the cra(competion riders of america) its a series in ohio and pennsylvania.

I never really RACED the warrior, I've raced friends with it before though haha, after getting off the track I had the thought in my head" what the **** was I thinking!" Warrior's do not belong on an mx track =[

my name is ben and i have a raptor...... its name is bob.... does that help???

well the purpose was for racers to post a little information about them selfs..
and they are doing that.....i dont get why you say other people cant post, im not looking for an argument im just pointing something out

I raced a few local XC races last year with the Rappy. Didn' t need a number for them. I was going to do the AWRCS series this year with it, number would have been 917 but it was stolen. I did pretty good on it. I'd just run an open C class, so I was racing 450s, 660s, etc. There wasn't once I didn't get the holeshot on it. These things are great for holeshots...lol. Second gear, 3/4 throttle, and let the clutch fly. My only problem was I broke something every time out. Thinking of running some more locals this year with the new EX, who knows...

[quote:gjoithsj]well the purpose was for racers to post a little information about them selfs..
and they are doing that.....i dont get why you say other people cant post, im not looking for an argument im just pointing something out[/quote:gjoithsj]

Yeah i know its just when people say stupid things..im not trying to be a dick about it.its just people are saying stupid ****..

I raced a few local XC races last year with the Rappy. Didn' t need a number for them. I was going to do the AWRCS series this year with it, number would have been 917 but it was stolen. I did pretty good on it. I'd just run an open C class, so I was racing 450s, 660s, etc. There wasn't once I didn't get the holeshot on it. These things are great for holeshots...lol. Second gear, 3/4 throttle, and let the clutch fly. My only problem was I broke something every time out. Thinking of running some more locals this year with the new EX, who knows...
yeah i have got the holeshot like twice..and i run the open c class

It's the truth. They're so front heavy you can launch them while everybody else is being careful trying not to lift the front too much. Just hope you have a short enough run to get to the woods that the 450s don't have a chance to track you down...lol.

Back