YFM350 Central website

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we are going to have out own tshirts!!!?? and stickers!!?? wooo :D i will surely order some if that "Our Products" thing isnt a mistake or ur replacing it :D

Yes stickers, hoodies, etc... To help and try raise money to keep the site going.

FACKIN AAAA! So sweet, if you accept money orders on the hoodies ill take one as soon as you get them up. Maybe a shirt and some stickers too.

2xtreme was working on getting some yfm350central stickers made up a few months ago, but there were some complications because of the hurricanes and other **** going on. I haven't heard any updates from him in a while, so i'm not sure what's going on. He's pretty old, so he probably forgot all about it months ago.

2xtreme was working on getting some yfm350central stickers made up a few months ago, but there were some complications because of the hurricanes and other **** going on. I haven't heard any updates from him in a while, so i'm not sure what's going on. He's pretty old, so he probably forgot all about it months ago.

lol...maybe it is that "mid-life crisis" junk ya always hear about! :p

It's not a midlife crisis, it's ALZHEIMER'S!!

After the hurricanes, DNL decided to sell the decal portion of their business to another member. He has just taken delivery of the equipment and is getting caught up on the orders that have already been placed through DNL.

I will contact him tonight and see where things stand...

Sorry for the delay, guys!

OK, emailed back and forth with him tonight and got him up to speed on what we need:

The 2 agreed upon designs in both 4" and 8" widths as well as pricing on Pelphs rear window decal.

I would imagine I will have pricing and ordering instructions tomorrow.

Again, sorry for the delay.....

Ask and you shall receive, Grasshoppahhhhh....

YFMlogo_4in.jpg

YFMquad_4in.jpg

Ask and you shall receive, Grasshoppahhhhh....

YFMlogo_4in.jpg

YFMquad_4in.jpg

These are vinyl decals of what is shown in black here only (no background). They willbe available in a host of colors. As soon as I get the colors list from the new supplier I will post it.

maybe we could get some graphics too...my friend's dad has a vinyl decal business...maybe i can talk to him about makin some and use my quad as a template...who would want them, so i can give him an estimate of how many?

Latest posts

Back