YFM350 Central website

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u should get them to make one in the font that its in at the top of the page...
yfm350clogo.jpg

like that

We already had a lengthy discussion regarding fonts/designs and the 2 shown are the two that were agreed upon.

Besides, that font would be a pain in the ass to apply, with all the minute details.

[quote:nsdn9gi6]u should get them to make one in the font that its in at the top of the page...
yfm350clogo.jpg

like that

We already had a lengthy discussion regarding fonts/designs and the 2 shown are the two that were agreed upon.

Besides, that font would be a pain in the ass to apply, with all the minute details.[/quote:nsdn9gi6]

oh, thats beat, idk they just seem kinda plain if you ask me

Damnit Death!

Where was this input back whe we were going through all the bullshit of coming up with the original designs???

OK, Anyone know what font it is (Death?)?

Alright,

>>sigh<<

give me some time to throw it together and get pricing................ >>sigh<<

Here ya go- as a decal it looks like crap, IMO.

AngryBlue.jpg

I think all of the fine 'shards' of the text will have a tendancy to peel- if the supplier can even cut it.

Opinions?

I can see why you're concerned about it peeling up. Looking at that font closer, I can see why you think it'll be hard to apply, and why it might not stick very well. I like the way it looks though. Maybe we can find a font that looks better than the plain block letters, but will work out as a decal better.

Back