• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: web racing camshaft .430

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a megacycle .450 lift

I have the Megacycle .450 as well. After trying the Web .390 and this cam it does have more peak power but the power band is small. The Web .430 has more torque and a little less peak the then Mega .450 but has a wider range both hp and torque. I think the .390 or .430 from Web is the way to go after really trying and checking out the engine tuning software.

Goin good here, so much damn rain can barley keep the basement from flooding HAH. The stators seem to be a big prob with these quads. Your not replacing the ole warrior are ya?

Goin good here, so much damn rain can barley keep the basement from flooding HAH. The stators seem to be a big prob with these quads. Your not replacing the ole warrior are ya?

OH man that sucks! I hope it gets better for you!

Your four wheeler looks sweet.

Yeah I'm not going to trade it in or anything as I would never get what I put into it and would like to keep the warrior for my parents land. I'll use the 700r for more trail riding were I live.

I'm thinking I might just buy a new cam from web or mega and sell what I have. The .450 is a big cam.

Yeah I'm not going to trade it in or anything as I would never get what I put into it and would like to keep the warrior for my parents land. I'll use the 700r for more trail riding were I live.

I'm thinking I might just buy a new cam from web or mega and sell what I have. The .450 is a big cam.

Probably best bet, to just get a new one, all I ever see for sale used are .430 and .450. I was starting to wonder if you fell of the face of the earth man.

Holy crap jasonp is back! How the hell are yah man? hope all is well. I'm looking to downgrade my cam to the mega .390. Would you be interested in my Poweroll .430 race. I bought it off Dave a while ago. He had two tests on it so It was basically new.

Why thanks! I have a hotcam 1 (.390) Kinda wish i woulda went with the web my self but oh well it'll do for now.

Probably best bet, to just get a new one, all I ever see for sale used are .430 and .450. I was starting to wonder if you fell of the face of the earth man.

Yeah that is what I was thinking to.. plus used you always take a risk if it is damaged. I like the "hit" in the top end this cam gives (.450) but it is a very narrow power band. I want something with more average power and torque then this cam. The .430 web and .390 have more torque. The .415 from megacycle is pretty cool as well.. might go with that. Still trying to decide.

No I just don't like how this this all went down with the new place. So I don't want to support it by coming here. No effence ment at all to you guy's. I know it is hard for you or for some people to understand why but you can PM me if you really want to know the details.
You ever talk to greg anymore? I know he felt the same....

How's it going for you? Looks like you still rocking the warrior, that is cool.

Holy crap jasonp is back! How the hell are yah man? hope all is well. I'm looking to downgrade my cam to the mega .390. Would you be interested in my Poweroll .430 race. I bought it off Dave a while ago. He had two tests on it so It was basically new.

what's up Dean?

Really still not happy with you... But what ever.

The mega .415 is a good cam honestly. Also the Web .390. Both torque cams that have more average power and torque then the "race" cams. Anything below 6000-6500 rpm they make more power and torque then the race cams. The .430 powroll race cam is way to big for anything on the warrior, even a stroker. The warrior head just doesn't flow enough air.

Why thanks! I have a hotcam 1 (.390) Kinda wish i woulda went with the web my self but oh well it'll do for now.

Yup like that "Monster" look you have going. Different and cool, imo.

I'm going to go against everything I said bad about the hotcam stage 1 and say it is alright. It is a touch bigger then the web .390 and the mega .415.. so it has a little less torque and hp all the way through 6000-6500 rpm but after that it will pull a touch harder. I would make sure and use better springs as there will be what's called valve toss, where the rocker comes off the cam face.

*ALso make sure and use the stock cam rocker clearance with the hotcam stage 1. Like around .004 intake to .005 exhaust.

Ya know man it sucks you not being on here, really at all anymore. You were always one of the guys that didnt mess around.

Yeah I kinda said it how it was. Got me into trouble but I can't go back and change the past. Let's just move on and learn from it.

Anybody race a z400?

Yup like that "Monster" look you have going. Different and cool, imo.

I'm going to go against everything I said bad about the hotcam stage 1 and say it is alright. It is a touch bigger then the web .390 and the mega .415.. so it has a little less torque and hp all the way through 6000-6500 rpm but after that it will pull a touch harder. I would make sure and use better springs as there will be what's called valve toss, where the rocker comes off the cam face.

*ALso make sure and use the stock cam rocker clearance with the hotcam stage 1. Like around .004 intake to .005 exhaust.

Yeah it does have a good all around power band for what i use it for. I have noticed that if its lugged to much the low end falls on it face but picks up very quickly and revs pretty good.

Yeah i got the Kimble white HD springs and oversized valves, just incase in the future i wanna stuff a bigger thumper in there. Ive had experience with that on my mustang with the valves floating bad cause i never put stiifer springs in it for the bigger cam.

And thanks for that info on the clearance!!! No damn wonder they tick like hell haha i was using the hotcam specs, which call for .013"!

Latest posts

Back