Wrecked my quad(NEED HELP)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah took me a while to realize you weren't the person I thought I was messing with. the heat can play tricks on your mind I tell ya man

we got do ne riding and me and my friend wa about to leave so we put on shorts and cutoffs and my other friend lucas said hey lets hit the jump before we leave...i ended up hitting that jump about 5 times and the 6th went wrong...trust me i dont go through trails with shorts on lol

Just a little inside joke between a member from Minnesota and I

LMFAO!!! Did you think you were talking to me hauler? You must have had too much sun or Budweiser! Or both! Still laughing my ass off! Give me a call sometime, nobody talks like us mud ducks are portrayed in the movies like Fargo!:haha:

LMFAO!!! Did you think you were talking to me hauler? You must have had too much sun or Budweiser! Or both! Still laughing my ass off! Give me a call sometime, nobody talks like us mud ducks are portrayed in the movies like Fargo!:haha:
Yep I was a little delusional Saturday night LMFAO!!
did you see the new movie "Big Miracle" yet same **** with 2 mud ducks from MN in that movie

Latest posts

Back