Wrecked my quad(NEED HELP)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BornWithNoBrains

Reaction score
hey guys heres the video..please read below> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGL0oO2usK4

i was gonna jump that ramp but my A-arm ball joint gave way and sent me into a hill side i kept it up until i hit the hill and it flew me off....any way i have a parts bike how would i fix that? or what do i need to take off my old bike...can anyone make a video....text 330-551-3438 to see pics of what broke on my bike....

Yeah dude I blew out my balljoint on my last ride so I had to buy 87 a-arms so I know have replaceable ball joints oooohhhh yeah. I guess the only downside is that the ball joints are 45+ bucks lol friken ripp off

i HAVE HAD 5 WARRIORS IN MY LIFE AND i HAVE NOT ONCE BROKE A BALL JOINT hell I've never broke anything on the damn quads just the normal wear & tear **** and I even hit a foot & a half deep trench on a logging road that HAD a culvert in at one time had a friend on back holding a snapping turtle and was going about 40mph it stopped us dead I almost broke my wrist's and the snapper flew about 25 yards and my friend flew over me and planted his face in the headlights didn't bend or break anything so what the hell are you guys doing worse than that that your breaking ball joints???

lol mine warrior is 24 years old it had stock ball joints so after a while imo they will fail mine just so happened to fail on a 300+ foot tall hill lol

i HAVE HAD 5 WARRIORS IN MY LIFE AND i HAVE NOT ONCE BROKE A BALL JOINT hell I've never broke anything on the damn quads just the normal wear & tear **** and I even hit a foot & a half deep trench on a logging road that HAD a culvert in at one time had a friend on back holding a snapping turtle and was going about 40mph it stopped us dead I almost broke my wrist's and the snapper flew about 25 yards and my friend flew over me and planted his face in the headlights didn't bend or break anything so what the hell are you guys doing worse than that that your breaking ball joints???
x2 between my dad a i we have owned 3 warriors over the years and after many hard trail ride we have never had a ball joint go on us.

x2 between my dad a i we have owned 3 warriors over the years and after many hard trail ride we have never had a ball joint go on us.

I guess we are the lucky ones "yeah" like cause we don't brake our ball joints yeah. LMFAO!!!
had to man recently watched
Big Miracle with the 2 Minnesotans Yeah

can you tell me why Minnesotans are protraid like that? My wife's sister and husband are from Blaine MN and they don't talk like they are portraid in the movies

OOPS sorry 96yamahawarrior thought you were another member god damn that sun baked my brain today really sorry man your not even close to Minnesota

Back