Worst atv in history?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex456123

Reaction score
lol i thought of making this thread and it made me lol. so i made it cause we all know what brand makes the worst atvs ever.

POLARIS!!!! or Chinese ****. Might be a tie, but I think POSlaris takes the lead by a hair. LOL

With all my experience......I'm gonna go with Polaris! Never again will I own one

Worst name brand bikes: Polaris. Worst jap bike by a single MFGR: Bayou 220. Worst atv PERIOD: anything knock off.

I'm a Yamaha guy, I like my kx250. Have to say anything chinese or knockoff is the worst. I've seen and rode some really reliable Polaris Sportsmans, Big Boss's, and Arctic Cat 500's..

The older arctic cats weren't as bad as the new ones. The engines were Suzuki, but the chassis was **** and handled like crap.

Traded my polaris for a warrior. I do own a 07 Chinese quad ive never had to fix it or work on it yet and I bought it new I only use it as a work quad not for real hard riding. It's got racks which I new to haul wood and pull trees. I do agree not to buy a off brand for trials and hard riding.

Everybody bitches about Polaris's but the truth is there not that bad. Sure the CVT isn't very reliable, but just like anything else it needs to be serviced..
People bitch about them cause their hard to work on.. That's the only problem anyone has with them.
I own 2 polaris's and their both really good machines!!

Now if you look at most of the Chinese crap.. They really suck.
They break down, and you can't get parts for them..

Polaris didn't build the best quads, but their not the worst either. Most of the people bitch'n about them are just going off hearsay.

Last edited:
Let us not forget the 50 different wiring harnesses Polaris used in one model year alone. lol

I would agree with that. They seem to be ok for reliability but they are a pain in the ass to work on! Just really overbuilt.

Let us not forget the 50 different wiring harnesses Polaris used in one model year alone. lol
OK..
I'll give you that one.. lol

But I've had my 96' Scrambler for just over a year now, and I ride it "HARD"!!

The only things I've done to it is replaced the front chain, the starter, and the fan sensor...
I rode it last week, out in the snow. It has sat for over a month, and it fired right up.. It's never let me down. (knock on wood)

Last edited:
Back