Worst atv in history?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you could call it that. They certainly didn't build em to be easy to work on

they make them a bitch to work on so people are discouraged to work on them themselves and they bring them to Polaris to be serviced just like all the newer fords that's why Ford hasn't went belly up like GM and Chrysler have already. And GM's going on it's second round of Bankruptcy

Ford took a bauil out in '06. GM's prob is that they pay their execs way too much. And, they have to stop making copies of everything they make. There is NO NEED to have both Chevrolet AND GMC trucks. They are the same damn vehicle, no need for different badging.

I must have missed the 06 ford bail out my bad. oh yeah that's right I could give a rats ass about Fords I'm Gm and always will be! and you are 100% correct on that Pat

So am I. But, I wont be too hurt if they did go under. I have my truck. I'm probably going to be buying another 8.1 come the spring. Then I will have two, which makes 3 in the family. Love that drivetrain!

I'm a Huge GM fan, but the cars I like have already went under. I have the BOP icons tattooed on my arm.. lol
But for the new stuff you can't beat the newer line of LS motors. The LSX, and LS7 crate motors are monsters!
The 02+ LQ9 6.0's are awesome motors IMO, and easy to come by. But the 5.3's are cool to. But you can find them cheap, and easily make big power numbers.

I know it was along way back, but I would haft to disagree with the bayou statement. My buddy has a 250 and he goes everywere I go with my Can-am Outty 400. Not in the mud of course but as far as hills he is right with me.. Dont get me wrong I cant ride the damn thing but he is 5'7 13o pounds wet and it works just fine for him...

It's on my **** list because every one I've worked on was a pile of ****. Rockers wear out, burns oil, trans is grinding away...

Im like u I never had any luck with em (about like a Ford) we did fix an oil leak, rebuilt the carb,and starter but he has really suprised me with it a couple of times..

:haha: to true. And WTF is up with there slogan? "Better then best"

Everytime I read an article about them in any ATV mag, I just think to myself of how much that had to pay to get it published. BUT, I think they really want to be a competator in the market with the Big 4 so perhaps there stuff may get better?

I think their stuff has improved a great deal. Never ridden one or worked on one. Hell, I've never even seen one in person. But, the ride reviews have gotten much better over the years. Besides, they are the ONLY "knock off" company really trying to be competitive, and get their name out there.

I love how there's always "Minor Issues" with these things, at least this guy's giving those parts up... Gotta say its a cute quad, but hell no lol

you can't trust a chinese cheap made 450 cc. might as well have them include a lead-based helmet and/or coffin.. if it even runs half the time :)

Back