wicked a arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superior suspension? Never heard of them. Sorry guys i have never delt with works. I didnt know that they didnt charge more. Sorry

As far as I know, None of the companies will charge you for setting up the shocks how you'd like when purchasing them new from them.
But no need to applogize, you didn't know, and that's what we're here for.

About the Superior's, isn't that the company that one of the european (swiss/norway maybe?) guys have on their machine?
~Bill

Yea I did not know much about works before I got mine either. As long as you call them direct on the number on their website you can have them setup however you like. They did not charge me any more to set mine up for the +3 arms. If I could have gone any route I wanted I probably would have gotten the axis or the peps, but I just could not swing it money wise at the time. Honestly though for the kind of riding I do (dunes and trails, just a rec rider) they do OK for me.

yeah, i wanna do some mx to be honest.. i hate how my bike now bottoms out and ****, whats the price on cheap new elkas or peps?

The only reason he goes on and off ebay is to catch up with his current orders, he sells so many a arms he's having trouble keeping up with damand. Oh he's a great person to deal with also, and he'll help any way he can, I called him at 11:30 pm one night and he told me he was just finishing up work for the day.

One thing id like to throw out there is that i see no need to drop a ton of money into a set of elka's or pep's. A mid grade set of works should be able to handle anything your going to be able to do on the warrior. Not that i dont reccomend buying them if you want. All im saying is that if you buy top of the line shocks and all that stuff your going to have more in just suspension than you whole quad is almost worth. And not many people out there are willing to pay much over 500 for a set of used shocks, especially warrior/ rappy 350 ones. Adding the shocks will also maybe only boost the resale value about 400 or 500 bucks. Its just not a big market. Like i said a good set of works with rezzies should handle anything you can throw at them provided that your landing right.

Here is the old ebay link.... ohh the memories.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dual-Rate-Shocks-Warrior-Raptor-350-89-on-compare-Works_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43%20974QQitemZ4617067870QQrdZ1

EDIT***
http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=pictures&action=display&thread=1174742483

Here's some pics of them on a raptor 350, the black and white shocks would be the superior suspension. too bad they dont sell them anymore, but i did email the ebay seller of them to see if he still does make em. il let you guys know.

I was going to just put in another word for Wicked arms. I bought mine almost 2 months ago. I got them really quick which was real nice. I got the powder coated ones and the fit and finish was awesome. Everything lined up and went together perfectly. They installed really easily with the instructions he had included. Everything was there, I never had to call the guy for anything. They did great at the dunes, but that is the only place I have ridden since because it has rained so much here. (which is very unusual, we are usually in a drought by this time of year). Anyway I could not be happier with mine and the quad handles so much better.

I was going to just put in another word for Wicked arms. I bought mine almost 2 months ago. I got them really quick which was real nice. I got the powder coated ones and the fit and finish was awesome. Everything lined up and went together perfectly. They installed really easily with the instructions he had included. Everything was there, I never had to call the guy for anything. They did great at the dunes, but that is the only place I have ridden since because it has rained so much here. (which is very unusual, we are usually in a drought by this time of year). Anyway I could not be happier with mine and the quad handles so much better.

Where do you live?

Texas, all my local riding areas are either still under water or you still need a ute with a snorkle to get around most of the park. We have had record rainfall this year, but we really needed it bad. We were in a severe drought before. A lot of the lakes were so low you could not launch a boat in most of them and the docks were on dry land. It is common for us to go from a drought to flash flooding, but this year it has been nuts. Oklahoma has been hit worse than us from what I have heard.

Latest posts

Back