wicked a arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that halp but i would rather buy them new plus i want the widest i can get with wickeds witch i think is +3 +1.. and what is a cheap good shock?

i do ride woods lol.. I found a private track in the middle of the woods... a trail broke off a trail and it was so unoticable that i prolly road by it a good 20 or 30 times.. well we road though it.. and we ran into a pro made track wth like 5 or 6 singles 1 huge table top and ****.. im gunna record next time i go

but i want to do mx anyways
i hate getting muddy
**** it pisses me off

but i want wider and faster

But i love my rappy to the ******* core so i don't want to get rid of it

i havent hurd of any other place that wicked deals then from ebay. Just check ebay if their not up now they will be in a couple days. Even if you ride woods the +3's will be fine. My friend has plus 3 over all and his is just as wide i think a little skinnyer then the outlaw, and that was made for woods. You will fit though most if not all trails.

i know, but i love width.. I notice with just the off set rims it is pretty good in width and dosn't tip as much as the kfx400

You can get +3 wickeds and works dual rates for under $1000.00 easy. I just bought this combo about 2 months ago and I am happy with it. They are not the best shocks out there everyone knows that, but they are way better than stock. If you get into the peps and elkas you are going to go over your spending limit. I think my combo was somewhere in the neighborhood of $850.00 to $900.00. Bought the wickeds off ebay and the works direct setup for +3 arms. I browsed through ebay for the wickeds just now also and did not see them. But I did not look real hard. They are out there regularly just keep looking and you should find some.

Resprung? He said he was buying new. Just tell them to set them up for +3 and your weight. Does not cost any more to have them setup from Works if you buy them direct from them. Peps and Elkas are better shocks, I am not saying they arn't, but if you are on a budget and don't race or ride really extreme the Works do pretty good.

Resprung? He said he was buying new. Just tell them to set them up for +3 and your weight. Does not cost any more to have them setup from Works if you buy them direct from them. Peps and Elkas are better shocks, I am not saying they arn't, but if you are on a budget and don't race or ride really extreme the Works do pretty good.

+1 Galaxy. I think that the average rider, especially regular trails/some mx, isn't going to be pushing their machine to the limit of the suspension.

Since he is buying new, he can just have them set it for woods, and +3 arms, and he will be fine. If i recall correctly they don't charge for building/valving your shocks to suit your riding conditions (if buying new, and it's the initial set up).
~Bill

Back