Who on here bashes their 4x4's?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hardbody would because it is geared so damn low being a 4x4. But it is the simple fact that it is a bullshit comercial to be touting it.
Mine is geared really low, but I'm not sure what it has for gears in it??

what no comments on my redneck brother's jeep? or my new picture?
Those front tires on that jeep are lame.. Why would someone cut a TSL?

like i said the tires were just to roll it round on while he works on it lol. it has new boggers for it in the right corner if ya look hard enough. and TSL?

lol it did pull it. i have a friend that lives in baytown (right next to Houston) and she went and watched it.

out f250 has "product of mexico) on the door jam tag.

i'll stick to my chevy's and toyota's
My F150 doesn't say that

another reason i'll stick to my old yoter! made 100% in japan! well except the front axle... transfer case... trans tailshaft... oil pan... shocks.... shock towers.... steering box and links.... drive shafts and u-joints... leaf springs... wheels, tires, and adapters... but other than that 100% JAPAN!

another reason i'll stick to my old yoter! made 100% in japan! well except the front axle... transfer case... trans tailshaft... oil pan... shocks.... shock towers.... steering box and links.... drive shafts and u-joints... leaf springs... wheels, tires, and adapters... but other than that 100% JAPAN!

Thought you were a patriot?

like i said the tires were just to roll it round on while he works on it lol. it has new boggers for it in the right corner if ya look hard enough. and TSL?
Everybody else beat me to it, but ya.. I meant the Interco swamper TSL. Or at least they used to be radial TSL's.
Someone clearly cut the outside lugs off the tire for some retarded reason?

Tell your friend he better not start cutt'n on those boggers to.. Those paddle look'n things help give you traction!!.. lol

my bro's jeep YJ trail toy. 1 tons, 350 V8, im not sure what else is dont to it but it is massive! tires not decided the ones on there are just to roll it. heres a pic of it and my redneck bro.
I dig it! Smart man to get rid of the square lights and put on a CJ clip.

My last truck
IMG_5235.jpg

It was in pretty ruff shape by the time I got rid of it. Bent crossmember, bent a-arm mount, etc...

Current trail beater when I first put the lift on.
DSCI0005.jpg

I keep the new truck to old haul roads and wide open areas. Old strip jobs are really fun. Not any trails wide enough around that won't result in excessive pinstriping.
PA280977.jpg

This one is pretty much a street queen, but get out and run easy trails every now and then.
It is all original though, and I hate to ruin an antique.
PA280980.jpg

Everybody else beat me to it, but ya.. I meant the Interco swamper TSL. Or at least they used to be radial TSL's.

Tell your friend he better not start cutt'n on those boggers to.. Those paddle look'n things help give you traction!!.. lol
you sure he cut em? looks like a serious front end prob to me... i had street tires on my truck when i got it that had been loaned to somone that had a serious front end problem (guy didnt know he was giving his tires away to be ruined at the time) but they looked just like that when he got em back but not as bad because they where street tires

those tires were free damnit! maybe the owner before him was going for a worrld speed record? :O you guys who have watched the movie will get that lol

Back