Who on here bashes their 4x4's?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it will i will tell ya that right now. you hit a deer at 80 and the only thing that WONT be bent is the bumper lol

found it! i think...
IMGP1273.jpg

Thanks Alex!! That must be on JK or zookpower or one of the other sites i used to hang around when I was into 4x4`s. Thats me behind the wheel on some trails near London ON I was driving around a stuck YJ. You can see that in the pics i posted i added some more mesh over the rad and pulled the mud soaked van seats for poly buckets.

you really wanna do some dammage cut the end of that 6in pipe off and pack it full of cement lol you'll have a bullydozer
Ive joked about that!!! Its actually designed as an air tank, just needs to be pressure and leak tested. Then I need to get a compressor on the truck!!

no ****?!^ thats a good idea!
Ya my buddy thought of about everything thats useful on aftermarket bumpers and built this one around them. The receiver was actually put it as a place to mount a winch. The D-rings were to replace the factory tow hooks and got them big enough you can just run a chain thru them!!! Its even designed to work with newer snow plows, since he had one on his old truck.

Thanks Alex!! That must be on JK or zookpower or one of the other sites i used to hang around when I was into 4x4`s. Thats me behind the wheel on some trails near London ON I was driving around a stuck YJ. You can see that in the pics i posted i added some more mesh over the rad and pulled the mud soaked van seats for poly buckets.

it was on 4x4 pirate. im tryin to track down where it is right now for you!

Ifit was on Pirate, my brother must have posted it or one of the other guys on the trail that day. My brother has a cool CJ, stretched 20", on 1 tons, 39's, 4 links, airbags, 350, twin cases... he is still into the wheeling thing and has built a really nice rig over the years.

cool dude but i cant find it lol. there is no trace of it on the net i can find! and i can find anything!

Back