Who has Banshee shocks on their warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbogosia

Reaction score
Just wanted to get some fresh opinions on the ride change. Can't afford or justify aftermarket right now so wanted to see what you guys thought of front and rear banshee shocks on a warrior.

Do the rear banshee..i know a couple people on here did banshee shocks on the front but i would rather YFZ shocks...There is a couple modifications with yfz fronts though

Well its too late. I have some fronts coming also. Only cost me $85 so not a big deal. I am jsut hoping for a smoother ride on the trails. Right now it seems to be a bit stiff.

Thats good. I am not looking to spend much on this quad. My next one will be the **** though. I hope. LOL

Awesome! The first thing I have noticed about my warrior is how damn rough the ride is. It doesn't hardly soak up anything that is not a smooth dip or bump.

yeah, you will be happy with the ride, they will still bottom out on bigger jumps though, so be aware. for normal riding they are great.

I have them on the front. A lot better ride and handling, IMO.

Had the Banshee shocks and they worked way better then the stock Warrior shocks, also a lot more comfortable to ride too. I recommend them as a cheap alternative to aftermarket shocks.

can they get really soft? I really don't jump my fourwheeler very far or much more then a couple feet off the ground and I'd rather have a softer ride.

They are softer then the Warrior shocks but thats were the dual rate come in to play. However they will bottom out as easilly as a stock Warrior shock if your getting high air. They just can't take the pounding.

They are softer then the Warrior shocks but thats were the dual rate come in to play. However they will bottom out as easilly as a stock Warrior shock if your getting high air. They just can't take the pounding.

That sounds good to me!

Back