Who has Banshee shocks on their warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know there are better alternatives to this setup, but I just wanted to get a better ride out an older warrior. Hopefully within a couple years I will be in something bigger.

Wow! Finally installed the rear and I am getting 2" less of sag right away. I didn't realize how shot my old shock was. It didn't have any rebound at all compared to this shock. It also sagged 2" without me even sitting on it. LOL I can't wait to ride with this thing. Anyone know the middle settings on the rebound and compression as far as turns/clicks, etc...

I like my Banshee fronts- nice ride. The rear came off a Banshee, but their after market. Not too hard to put on, did it mostly myself (boyfriend had to feel he was a part of it, so I let him help)LOL
I am pleased with the difference.

Just got mine installed both front and rear off a '05. The fronts are awesome, I have them set on the 3rd setting which I've found bottoms out just like stock from a 5 foot jump but the ride is far improved. Much softer and it makes the warrior ride much smoother and managable over bumps. The rear shock has got a lot of adjustment to it. I'm played around a little and it's a little stiffer then the rear warrior shock but feels great. Great upgrade for the price.

EDIT.. just wanted to thank dave again. Every thing he said is true.

I told ya the stock warrior shocks are like pogo sticks compared to the Banshee, they may not be good compared to aftermarket shocks but at least you don't get beat up all day, and they actually have some sort of rebound instead of the pogo bounce.

I told ya the stock warrior shocks are like pogo sticks compared to the Banshee, they may not be good compared to aftermarket shocks but at least you don't get beat up all day, and they actually have some sort of rebound instead of the pogo bounce.

That and the dual rate of the front really make them nice.
The Banshee must be a little lighter in the front and heaver in the rear. I have the stockers set up on the highest preload on the front and is working great for me. I can jump a little higher but the ride is just 10 times smoother. I wish I would have done this mod when I first got the bike. The rear it seems like you can't even bottom it out and it rides smooth as hell!

I ended up having to remove the front banshee shocks. They were jsut too soft. If I was on a trail at an angle it felt like the bike wanted to pull downwards. It was just too much. I loved them on straightaways and over bumps, etc.. The rear shock still works great though.

Back