whats on your christmas list

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already have mine and love that damn thing better than my AK-47... Get some Magpul 30rd clips they are the ****, trust me..

Already have mine and love that damn thing better than my AK-47... Get some Magpul 30rd clips they are the ****, trust me..
I read a story on twitter today that said they sold 3.5 years worth of magazines since sunday and they are seriously back ordered. No ship dates available yet.:argh:

only problem i have magpulls if ya want to put more than one in each pouch they catch on each other! other than that i love em!

Merry christmas to me LOL.

My wish for Xmas is to have someone gift me a exhaust for my 96 warrior has a .040 over bore 10.5-1 je stage one hot cam to all work with each other. lol just kidding.

I have 3 custom built AR-15's being assembled as we speak. My wife has a good friend that has a contract to build them for one of the major manufacturers in his machine shop!

can you hook me up with a couple cheap mil-spec lowers? i wanna build me another and build my brother one too

i got a new tactical drag bag for my .308, some new steel traps, skinning knife, a sweet lil trapping axe (girly huh? lol) buncha clothes! a new pair of tony lama boots, and not a damn truck part anywhere! lol

Last edited:
I honestly didn't ask for anything this year, but the fiancé got me Farcry3. G-damn that game is addicting!!

PS3 all the way!

****** A^^^! I love my ps3. Cannot stand the xbox. I tried the first two farcrys and they were okay. The mechaincs of the 2nd one were too hard to figure out. 3 looks damn good though. I still have AC3 and Medal Of Honor reserved at gamestop. Just been saving money for the stroker.

It's all about the oldschool Super Nintendo... I remember getting one brand new back in the day..

My friend still has a working NES. I have a working Sega Genesis. PS2, WII, my friend still has an N64, Golden Eye baby! WOOT!

I think the controller is difficult to use, and I'm not impressed with the grafics at all.

I hate the xbox controller too but could just be because I'm so used to the Ps3 controller that has never been changed through all 3 systems
and the xbox 360 has a 70% fail rating right out of the box where Ps3 is only like 2%
and yes xboxers that is pure FACT look it up

Back