whats on your christmas list

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want banks sidewinder turbo kit for my 7.3 idi diesel thats the main thing i want for my present lol

Oh, lets not forget I also want 2 toms from the Ludwig Vistalitte 70's, black to add to my kit. Mine are all open bottoms I'd like 2 enclosed ones to add to the sound. If I had the $$ my drumset would easily be doubled. Just one problem... not enough chimney space for santa to squeeze all those things in haha

i'd LOVE a huge box from summit or jegs under the tree but i know that wont happen lol

Sold my 49 gmc yesterday. Hopefully Iwill be buying the 66 el camino as a gift to myself.

****** awesome pat! post pics when ya get it! and pics of the coke on the dash lol

Yfm420, I just sold one not to long ago.
I know where there is a waste gated ATS setup. Looked to be the ford add on. Whats it worth to you? I would have to remove it.
I put one on my old 6.9L when I had it. Turned the pump up and look out. That thing came to life.

I really want this house I've been keeping my eyes on. 5 acres nice 2000 sq ft home with enough outbuildings for my toys... sigh..

My wife gave me a pile of cash for christmas, and I sold a snowmobile so I am having a hard time deciding between a new gun or shee front shocks for the warrior! Maybe I have enough for both!!!!

My coworker has a suped up 90 firebird that he runs at the track, all tubbed out and pulls the wheels off the ground about 2ft high he wants to sell me the motor to put in my 2000 onyx black extreme S-10, so money for that and lots of new atv parts would be great!!!!
Ps i used to play guitar alittle had the Kirk Hamitt ESP with a Fender Ultimite Chorrus amp with 2 12'' woofers init and ephix pedal but gave the esp to a family member and still have the other stuff..

Back