whats on your christmas list

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you 3 xboxes but i know how to fix them .. also have a wii and a ps3 i love the xbox controller i even use the xbox controller on the ps3

My ex had a 360, and I played it a good deal. Hardest controler to use, imo. I have no probs using a Gamecube controler though. The 360 was nearly 70% fail rating when I last read it in gameinformer last year. The ps3 at that time was under 40%, I wanna say about 32%. Besides, the ps3 has some killer games that the 360 doesn't have. I will say that the 360's connectivity is a little better, you don't need the USB sensors to run guitar hero. My friend has both, and plays the 360 a lot, but he had it first, has more games for it, and REALLY likes sports games, which he says the 360 is better for. I hate sports games.

Hahaha, i have the xbox360, regular xbox, ps2 big one,ps2 slim one, origianl nintendo, nintendo 64,psp, and a wii, and have never had a prob with my xbox360 at all, love it, have all the call of dutys, modernwarefairs, blackopps, halos, dont have the brand new ones thow but my apsolute favoite is the battle feild 3,,,, love flyng planes,helis, driving tanks,jeeps all that ****..

i got systems dating back to the damn collicovision! my dad has a collection lol. im an xbox guy even though i dont play much anymore.

I could never get into the call of duty, brothers in arms, battlefield, etc... I think that medal of honor is the best war game series ever made. The last one got not so good reviews, but, I loved it. So did my friend. He was in Afganistan, and said that they did a very good job making it to be what he went through.

I started getting consumed buy it,, two hrs every night and had a full team of freinds including my older brother, my superviser and his brother-in-law in NYC and the others from everwhere but all would link and play every night so i had to give it up!!! Now seems ive moved on to rebuilding a damn 4wheeler,hahahaha

My Christmas list

I wished for a powercore 4 ( and got it ) and money I found a 500$ blaster all I got to do is come down from the mountains buy it and rebuild the carb ( not much )

Back