what would it take?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duneracerweston

Reaction score
well what would it take to set the world land speed record with a 350cc warrior?

current speed record : 196.19mph by Terry Wilmeth on a Raptor 700r with rocket assist

can a warrior beat it on motor alone?

Yea, Warriors always hit around 200mph. :hehe:

sure! just switch the sprockets around (front and back), plan on two or three clutch changes (while driving so you dont lose momentum) and give yourself an entire weekend to get up to speed!

good luck! hope to see pics soon... lol

Yeah just change the gearing and get some nitrous oxide :evilface: but I don't think the Warrior would go 200mph with out a big bore and stroker kit

I don't know but once I get some money and start investing in my engine I want to be the first guy on this forum to put nitrous oxide on there Warrior...Hopefully it won't blow up :haha:

i had a buddy that had everything figured out to make a nos kit using a sneky pete bottle, but never did it

I don't know but once I get some money and start investing in my engine I want to be the first guy on this forum to put nitrous oxide on there Warrior...Hopefully it won't blow up :haha:

Some one some years back already has done NOS on a warrior on this forum.... Sorry:tup:

Dont remember who it was though.

Some one some years back already has done NOS on a warrior on this forum.... Sorry:tup:

Dont remember who it was though.

That sucks :C It's probably going to take me another year to get there tho anyways :tup:

what happened to the guy that was going to put a turbo on his warrior a year or two back? he seemed fairly serious about it

what happened to the guy that was going to put a turbo on his warrior a year or two back? he seemed fairly serious about it

He went so fast that he did a sonic boom and no one has seen him.

Those Sneaky Pete N2o kits are retarded...
Get a rear sprocket hub machined to allow a 34 tooth rear sprocket, some 22" tires, and a 16 tooth front sprocket, and a bunch of N2o to keep the RPMS high, It will feel like a Raptor 125 without the N2o with the messed up gearing, then press the red button:D

Latest posts

Back