What Should I Do??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
Ok guys, I have gotten my shocks, a-arms, and tires coming in the mail soon, so I am gonna take one saturday and install everything!!! I will be taking the front and rear end apart! Should I paint anything?? Should I adjust anything?? And should I wathc for anything?? let me know!!!!!!!!!!!

If your a arms are p coated alreadt dont waste your time and one weekend wont be enough to allow the paint to cure. so plan on being down about 4-5 days!

If your a arms are p coated alreadt dont waste your time and one weekend wont be enough to allow the paint to cure. so plan on being down about 4-5 days!

well yea, i will let the paint cure before i put them back on, i plan on painting the a-arms and the swinger!!!!!!!!!

id say paint ur hubs, swingarm and well nuttin more i can think of right now...

Swingarm holds up pretty well with just paint, i painted mine and it doesnt even have any nicks taken out, nor has it rusted through like it was doing before i painted it. Its been over a year, just whatever you paint, go thick on the clear, and get a good primer base down.

i wouldnt paint your hubs. i would paint the dust protectors or whatever they are called. get your hubs cleaned up the best you can. something about painted hubs just looks cheap to me.

Back