What Should I Do??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
Ok guys, I have gotten my shocks, a-arms, and tires coming in the mail soon, so I am gonna take one saturday and install everything!!! I will be taking the front and rear end apart! Should I paint anything?? Should I adjust anything?? And should I wathc for anything?? let me know!!!!!!!!!!!

If your a arms are p coated alreadt dont waste your time and one weekend wont be enough to allow the paint to cure. so plan on being down about 4-5 days!

If your a arms are p coated alreadt dont waste your time and one weekend wont be enough to allow the paint to cure. so plan on being down about 4-5 days!

well yea, i will let the paint cure before i put them back on, i plan on painting the a-arms and the swinger!!!!!!!!!

id say paint ur hubs, swingarm and well nuttin more i can think of right now...

Swingarm holds up pretty well with just paint, i painted mine and it doesnt even have any nicks taken out, nor has it rusted through like it was doing before i painted it. Its been over a year, just whatever you paint, go thick on the clear, and get a good primer base down.

i wouldnt paint your hubs. i would paint the dust protectors or whatever they are called. get your hubs cleaned up the best you can. something about painted hubs just looks cheap to me.

Latest posts

Back