What do you wear.......

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear helmet, goggles, gloves, t-shirt or w/e is appropriate for the weather, usually jeans, tennis, or boots if it's wet, or in this one spot we go to once a year.................... waiders!! yeah, it's that bad, so much fun though. I'm slowly getting the full gear though, my next gear purchase is going to be boots, then pants and a chest protector.

I wear a helmet and boots (ankles never heal right) and my riding gloves

Im always safe and prepared, i wear everything except a chest protector(ran out of money before i got it). I even have a tool belt phanny pack for all my tools incase i brake down. But i would say boots, helmet, and goggles are the most important things. I really dont think the pants and jursey and gloves are all that important. I think some pants, long sleeve shirt, and some work gloves would be fine.

Phanny pack? Didn't see that one coming. But I wear jeans , helmet , gloves , goggles , t-shirt (or hoodie depending on weather) and Wal-Mart sneakers lol

I wear a t-shirt or sweater, shorts or jeans and sneakers. I've even worn sandals and slippers before, I'm never doing that again, it's impossible to shift. :p No helmet because I can't afford one right now, and I don't do anything that I think is even remotely out of my skill range. Plus from my light mountain biking experience I know that my head is usually the only part that doesn't get hurt in a fall or crash.

Phanny pack? Didn't see that one coming. But I wear jeans , helmet , gloves , goggles , t-shirt (or hoodie depending on weather) and Wal-Mart sneakers lol

This is the tool belt i have, its called a fanny pack....they couldnt make it sound any more gay, hahaha. But its kick ass to have a tool box on your back. My friends call it batmans utillity belt because i have everything anyone needs.
FannyPack.jpg

Wow, I didn't think there was a single ATV with less space than a warrior. All I can fit in is a really short screwdriver.

always: helmet, gloves, goggles

spring/fall: work boots, jeans, t-shirt: long or short sleeved depending on weather
winter: thermal boots,carhart, with layers beneath.

sometimes i wear a back brace because i'm getting old haha and one day at the MX track i bent over to get my tools from beneath my seat and couldn't stand up for 10 minutes.

if i'm tuning the quad or just running it i'll usually do some laps around the block. this is usually me being stupid and not wearing a helmet and just having on jeans and sneakers. but then again i don't go over 4th

yeah i always wear a back brace too becuase i fractured my spine playing lacrosse. Im not alowed to ride or do any phisical activity with out it.

And the tool belt is amzing you can carry sooo much **** in it.

Latest posts

Back