What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine going again! new plug and tried to get the rest of the 50:1 gas out of it hope fully tomorrow ill be able to do the same. but my neutral light is on the frits, any one have an idea light randomly goes out all wires are connected too.

Carb got worse, starter switch went bad again, our main riding spot has become outlawed and 5 of us were given written trespass warnings. Went riding somewhere else and it ended up being a really fun trail and water riding day.

Installed motion pro throttle cable, found replacement spring at Ace for the choke. Still isn't running right with the new exhaust and k&n filter.

I got a feeling you didn't rejet and that's why its running like ****

Hahaha you are right. I was hoping messing with the A/F screw would cut it. It's not stock jets. I'll have to take a look and see what jets I put in 6 years ago. It was running great ever since I jetted for cutting the airbox lid and pulling the tip on the muffler

the fuel screw is only for idle to 1/8th throttle, your going to have to bump your main up to a 152.5 and I cant remember what pilot I have in my ltz 400 carb but I believe I put a 55.2

Changed the CDi connections tdy, still will not start with start button.. Gonna head back to the garage and try a few more things.

Decided to get muddy and try my mud slut out! Never blinked an eye at any hole I sunk it in! I will try and throw up some pics later!

started messing with the selanoid's and they clicked, wt u know it started up... Removed and cleaned so hopefully that will do it

Back