What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered front shee shocks, all the stuff for the raptor clutch mod, bearings for my lower chain roller and a carb kit with a decel diaphragm. Lots of new stuff coming :) Now to get on modding my stock clutch lever......

IMAG1431_zpsecf4e14c.jpg
[/IMG]Got my tires mounted and one side upper a arm bushings. the other side needs lowers. Are they the same bushing or a bearing? Also got the carb off other bike to clean and mod.

No for once Alex is right. My bro runs those fronts. It's hard to tell but tread is directional and his are on wrong

I gotta change a arm bushings and carrier bearings still, calm down! Just sat them up there for pics, sorry I was politically incorrect LOL Theyre not even bolted on! I know they go on other side, they were just closer than the other two. Also one upper A arm bolt hits the head pipe. So I am aerokroiling head bolts and got three upper bushings put in.
Also got a rappy clutch pull setup weston case saver, rollers, heel guards and a stock exhaust ordered!

Last edited:
I flew most the way across Canada, 2000 nautical miles to deliver a stock YFM axle I'm giving to a fellow YFM350 board user 'Gus'. I only need to walk another mile from my hotel to ship it the last 50 miles to his place on Victoria island. I hope he pays me back for the lat bit of postage.

Gus it will be on the way in about an hour.

Enjoy the warm BC weather here I'm flying another 2000 miles home to my frozen Provence. Hope the axle works out for you.

Latest posts

Back