What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL yeah it's my garage. I have to keep it clean so I can fit both trucks in at night.
226702_10151359182888748_1525971120_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered some Mikuni jets.
Scored some nice Works fronts for my daughters quad, I'm kind of jealous she will have Works all around now. It will be a whole different quad!

WORKS all around egh? what quad she have? WORKS rears are expensive!!

Did my timing chain, talk about a pain in the ass

PITA? Its quite easy. What was your issue? So the Beast is alive again?

I installed some new parts!!! ......on my pitbike. DOH

Still waiting for my new piston to get there, its on back order. Once that comes in, its just a bunch of bolting to do then I can FIANLLY wheel again......and hopefully not have to wrench for a while.........hopefully!

WORKS all around egh? what quad she have? WORKS rears are expensive!!

She has a 2012 TRX250X. They are expensive for sure if you buy new. I just bought some very very nice ones on eBay for $350. Ed helped me contact the seller of the rear one. Got it for $85. So I do have a little money tied up. And still have to drop another $400 on a arms for her.

Well I got the 490 fired up today, for the first time in about 5 months.. I really need to buy some damn race fuel!!
It just doesn't like pump gas.... I also ordered a 220 piece bolt kit so I can finally get the plastics on this bitch finished up, and ride it.

Finally decided to dig thru the spare parts box I got when I traded for my warrior and found front hubs with rotors, brand new starter, brand new strator, abunch of little crap and WORKS front and rear shocks. Score!!!! I think I'll stuff up and put it up for sale.
IMAG0216_zps9f455bdf.jpg

Back