What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely tore down my bike to the frame painted it flat black wire wheeled the cylender an haed an put fresh flat black paint on it than dick dark cherry red for shocks an of course flat black plastics gunna hope to have it finnaly running after almost a year of just sitting in my garage lol

I completely tore down my bike to the frame painted it flat black wire wheeled the cylender an haed an put fresh flat black paint on it than dick dark cherry red for shocks an of course flat black plastics gunna hope to have it finnaly running after almost a year of just sitting in my garage lol

:picstfu:

lol sounds good man

I finally got my motor split apart and ready to be shipped to my buddy to repair it. Won't be long before I can get it back together.

Changed out the front plastics back to my uncut blacks and put in my gold steering stem and used it to chase a stray pit bull out of my shop compound.

i just made some air scoops for mine today and polished my oil filter cover and my clutch cover

IMAG0038.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0039.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0041.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0042.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0015.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0018.jpg
[/IMG]

picture.php

New wheel bearings, Brake pads, and tapped a grease nipple into the front hubs.

Don't squirt too much grease in there at a time. I did and it pushed the back seal out of the hub. About one pump twice a year is all it takes.

That's why certain trailer mfgs take the zerks out of the axles before they sell em. Owners grab that greese gun and start pumping away, and the rear seal pops out.

there is to many ass hole around were i live that cant work and buy there own **** and i don't want to end up in jail over them stilling my **** lol and if i dont put a chain on it it try's to run off lmfao

Back