What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 350. Flying across a field and it died and smoked a bit. Headpipe was full of gas, plug was soaked, and oil smelled like gas. I think I figured it out, pretty sure my over flow is plugged and my float height is screwed up. The 700 haha, nobody will be seeing pics of that for awhile:evilface:

Nerf bars, brakes all around, new chain, cleaned gunk outta the carb, oil,filter,plug, and air filter. Just waiting for my decal kit to come in now. Getting ready to take her up to Bellaire,Mi for a weekend

I don't get it. Why would it be hard. Bring it to an exhaust guy. Barkers Performance told me they could build me any exhaust for any frame/motor combo I wanted. Just costs some $$$ and some time.

Hahaha. Pulled the motor. Only took about 30 minutes... Easier than I thought.

Yup, it's gotta be built right, I think a YZ250 smoker would be fun on that lil chassis though, kinda like a YZ50 on a Blasty.

thats what i was thinking the rappy 250 is 330 dry weight and yz250 is 227 and i'd be willing to bet that the yz250 motor is at lest 50 lbs lighter than that of the rappy's

and i think the rappy's suspension (with +2's and +3 swinger) would work great with added hp it would be a blast to ride

:slayer:I ordered some engine parts and got confirmation that my "in the works" parts are done and read for PC!!!!:slayer:

Back