What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem YN89, I found that around the elbow of the header was actually pitted from rust on mine.
*HMF performance series, HMF jet kit, and K&N drop in are in the mail!!* can't wait to get em on

you'll love the HMF. they sound so good when new, but gradually get louder...

I found a plastic adapter on ebay for 14 bucks with shipping, it has 2 screws on the top so I'm going to drill out 2 holes to clamp in on real good I think it'll work alright. I just didn't have the money to spend on an aluminum one.

I got the carb back on today and......... after a bunch of turning the engine over it finally started and now it starts right up right away and.... NO MORE STALLING! **** yeah! So I'm happy about that.

Started tearing stuff off the handle bars and pulling the front brakes off to install my YFZ450 braks and Pro Taper handle bars and grips. Unfortunately my kids decided to stop being good so we had to head in doors.

I did a drop in because it was included in the deal. I got everything in the box for 300, with free shipping. Bout to go to the other section and see if I can get some help jetting the Mikuni.

Attachments

• DSC01464.jpg
    DSC01464.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 12
Well I guess it qualifies as today! As I finished up about 5:30am this morning. Got the YFZ450 brakes on, I think the cables that came with it are made for +2 A-Arms or something, maybe the YFZ is just wider? Going to have to order some warrior ones I think maybe.

Also got the new bars on and new levers.

Alright, yeah they are braided stainless with blue coverings. Maybe if I get +2 A-Arms they would fit though? The plastic covering isn't in perfect condition that's for sure lol.

I think my rear end may be aftermarket or something.....the rear is wider then the front, is that normal for stock?

Yeah BlkBlzr the sound is super sweet! I can only enjoy it at idle until I get the jetting worked out. Who do you guys recommend buying individual jets from? I know the Yama store won't have any.

Try yamahasportscenter.com they are located around the texas oklahoma border. I ordered some jets for a vstar bike I had and some tires as well shipping good, if you have any questions call them and they will sort it out. I had to call when the before the jets shipped from a price different in shipping then what the site showed they fixed and shipped them out.

Rode it finally after putting the plastics on it! Going from a 250cc Honda utility quad, this thing hauls ass! Awesome :)

Rode it and installed a ported a blasty carb and installed it and wam relized you deffinently need a aftermarket exhaust when installing a oversized intake

Polished it,Sat in a lawn chair while drinking lemonade,Repeat

Removed the 3 warning labels after drilling the rivets out. Had to make room for a few stickers!

Installed new stickers and did some modifications to my battery box to let water drain, then ripped some donuts!

Put in a drop in UNI (thought I ordered a clamp on...... oh well have to order another) and then rode it for a bit!

Back