Well its a done deal!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah well i just got my shocks in so i thought i would put some pics of the arms and shocks put on.....the shocks are not that bad, just a tad bit too stiff. Ill ride for a while with them like this but ill get them rebuilt before my first race hopefully.

P1010005-1.jpg

P1010001-1.jpg

P1010002-1.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

P1010004-1.jpg

Well my exhaust will be here on monday and my freaking engine thing is starting to become a disaster! Should be running in the next 2 weeks.

Got my engine in today, ill have to get a pic of the piston up when i get a chance.....its amazing how far the valve got jammed into it hahaha.

teamexileracing said:
well talking on about 4 other 450r forums i found that ill be going with these mods when i get the money.
Engine:
Fully stock rebuild except cam
Hotcams stage 2 cam
Motoworks SR4 full pipe

Bolt on:
New front black plastics
Stock axle
Prm summit bumper
Prm desert grab bar
Prm air scoops
Prm pump protector
Pro armor fat peg nerfbars
Rear brake guard
Scotts steering stabilizer

Suspension:
Houser +.5 max clearance a-arms
Fox evol x float shoxs

Wants:
Gripper seat
Houser extened swing arm
Long travel rear linkage
Long travel rear shock
Beadlock rims
Race hood
Flexx bars
Dead last racing graphic kit
dead last racing kit...haha that kills me!

Jason....sorry about the picture thing.....i planned on making a new thread in the images but never got around to it. Thanks for moving it!

Dead last racing graphics are amazing!....."never say die!"

O went to my shop and ordered that last couple parts i need.....i just have to go back and get some shims when i get the engine put together.

i found them on a forum for 490.....what a steal! And i got the shocks for 430 also on a forum.

A little update.....went to build the engine and found over $115 in random parts that im missing which im freaking pissed about because my engine build is at a hult again.....I ordered everything tonight though.

well i got all the parts that i know of that i need to get the bike running in today from bikebandit. Im really pumped to get it running but i dont think ill be able to get to it till next week. I have a huge project that ive been holding off and now its crunch time....ill try to work on it for a little tonight.

WEll i forgot to order 1 dowel pin so i had to order that and that wont be here till tuesday. I also had to repack my exhaust.
In the past couple days heres what ive done
-pack exhaust
-put cylender/piston on
-flushed oil cooler
-flushed raidiator
-blead front breaks
-put axle back together
-fix chain roller
-rerout the wiring harness
-alligned my stearing

The only things left to do is put the head on the engine, put the engine in frame, put all the fluids in, start it up and rejet it. IM sooooo close to riding i can taist it! lol

nice man its coming along i wish i had a 450 i love there low end power there my fav for doing wheelies

Well all my parts came in except my shim kit so i put it all togethere. Heres some updated pics:
P1010001-2.jpg

P1010002-2.jpg

P1010003-2.jpg

P1010004-2.jpg

P1010005-2.jpg

P1010006-1.jpg

I should get the shim kit on monday or tuesday. So it should be dont wednesday because i have a lax game on monday and tuesday then im dont till playoffs.

Latest posts

Back