Well its a done deal!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
I got a 450r ;D my deam bike :p. The only problem is that i have to part out the warrior now. Im sad to say it but i have to get money for the 450 some how. I wish i could keep both just to say i had a bas ass warrior. Its sad that i didnt even make it to elite :(. Well Ill have all my parts up on the classifieds so that i can start my $400 a month to pay it back :(. Well heres a pic.
Brandy20Wine20320054.jpg

Heres whats on it:(its an 05 btw)
Houser +2 a-arms
Extened axle
Ims oversized tank
New razr's
PC'ed frame and wheels
works tripple rate shocks
ac bumper, grab bar, nerfs
exhaust, idk what kind
hot cam stage 2
pro bend hand guars

The only thing wrong with it is that the rod went threw the cases so it will be a fun project for me. Im going to go pick it up saturday morning so im pumped out of my mind.

ILL ALWAYS LOVE WARRIOR'S!!!!!

Rod went through the cases??? So it doesn't even run? Man I'm telling you working on 450's isn't like working on a warrior. Parts are more and it's way more labor intensive...

And oh yea congrats....

$2000. And i know its a lot harder to fix but i have plunty of time to do it because im not alowed to ride it till June =[. That was the deal i made with my dad. He will give me the loan for it if i dont ride it till lacrosse season is over.

Looks like I won't be selling you those headlights after all. ;D

That thing looks really clean! Nice acquisition, and you should have fun with the rebuild. Looked into prices for a new top end yet?

Oh yeah, and is it kick or electric start?

K heres the deal with the bike im going to pick it up this weekend or next week some time. The only reason i was alowed to get this bike was because a deal i made with my dad. He would give me the loan for the bike if i dont ride it at all intill lacrosse season is over. I cant ride it anywhere at all ecept just to break it in and it can only be in my yard. The reason he did this is because im looking to get scolarships for lacrosse and he didnt want me to race so that i wouldnt get hurt during the season. So i would say its a good deal. I wouldnt even have enought time to ride it anyways with lacrosse, and its a bad ass bike.

As for racing ill go to a track and prob practice it once with the mx set up on it but im def going to make it xc. I already have all my parts picked out.

For the engine, all thats needed is a left center case, head, cylender, piston, rod. Thats all thats needed but ill prob end up getting way more then that. ill pro replace the whole crank with a new stock one, replace all the bearings in bottem end, go with stock cylender, a aftermarket piston thats lighter than stock but it will be the stock bore and compression, ill get rid of the hotcams and get a webcam, a new timing chain, and a head with a p&p done to it.

If I was you I would just bought a Hot rod stroker cranke, they are a lot cheaper then the OEM one and they bring the bike to 470cc plus you don't need to run a special stroker piston on the 450r wich is really good.

I would but its really not worht it. I would never get to use that power in the woods, and i would rather not die in the woods haha. But dont worry ill have some stuff done to the engine.

well it's not only that it will make the bike pull like crazy. It's that a low stroke 450r like yours would greatly benefit in the reliability departement from having a +3mm crank as it will slow down the engine a little bit. Plus it would be a low end monster wich is I think what you need in the woods

as of right now i dont know if ill be confertable with the power its putting out stock so ill have to see about it. its a pretty big hop up expecialy from the warrior. Maybe after a year or so so that i can get use to the power in the woods.

The 450r stock is a "low end monster" ! My friend who is proably one of the best rider I know got a concussion on his 450r and he don't remember how do it and no one was with him. He drove to my house with his major concussion and just total broke down. He would laugh one minute cry the next and kept asking question on how it happened,the date,etc.

Jesus christ, that's some bad damage. How could something like that happen after what seemed like a pretty light drag race?

Have fun with that. I personally would stick to stock settings. The 450r is torquey and low-end enough as it is.

yeah im just going to keep the hotcam stage 2 cam that is in it and the only other things engine wise im going to get are a venom piston, motoworks sr4 full exhaust, and uni filter(i think it already has one in it though)

wow..seems like I missed alot when I couldnt get to the sight.looks like an awesome quad..would take the +2 a arms off for XC though..what kind of exhaust is that..any more pics? looks like a damn car exhaust

yeah im reaplaceing the whole front end with fox evol floats and houser +.5 arms and the pipe is shitty so ive herd i forget the name of it.

Latest posts

Back