warrior/raptor vs. 300ex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

sexy99warrior

Reaction score
there gay and dont know ****, yamaha is better
^^he said it straight...forgot one thing tho...you need 6 hands to get it in reverse and its ugly.

xrxmxcx

Reaction score
[quote:02fnao5h]there gay and dont know ****, yamaha is better
^^he said it straight...forgot one thing tho...you need 6 hands to get it in reverse and its ugly.[/quote:02fnao5h]

i can get mine in reverse with one hand ???

its easy, pull in the clutch, put ur foot on the brake lever, and wha-la

the honders are harder to get into reverse

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
gimmie any 300ex with about the same mods as me and we'll see what happens.... bye bye ex theres no way its beatin the rappy350/warrrior in any category perioid.... they suck

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
lol haha what morons those ex riders, i woop up on my freinds ex* with mods* and hes been riding longer then me, my warrior with a smaller sprocket, bone stock, and big mud tires woops him, and my other freind with a 300ex with a brand new motor and mods can only keep up with me for so long.

warriorkid

Reaction score
300exs arent even 300s, they are pussy 250s that are stroked. Lets all go on to ex riders, and talk ****. But use the same screen name that u use on here. Who wants too?

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
300exs arent even 300s, they are pussy 250s that are stroked. Lets all go on to ex riders, and talk ****. But use the same screen name that u use on here. Who wants too?
i'll mess with them a bit haha :cool:

pelphrey

Reaction score
If we go over there and start talking **** we are gonna get a bunch of EX riders joining our board and talking **** here...
EXACTLY!!!!!!

Then we'll have to put up with their ****.

kreed5821

Reaction score
not if they dont know what site we're from, cuz i know that there is another warrior forum site
Not a chance, Reggie put this as his home site. "Can't we all just get along" lol

xrxmxcx

Reaction score
you guys are such ******* retards, your all 14 going talking smack, dont ******* lie and say you have a 500 thats gay, and secondly ill ******* tell them you have a bone stock warrior if you get them coming in here and bitching, little ******* kids ::)

Latest posts