warrior/raptor vs. 300ex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who gets a 300EX user to sign up here and talk **** is getting banned along with that person.

Thank you Death, for stepping up and saying something. We are supposed to be a large community..Not one brand against another.

And I'll have to go ahead and agree with xrxmxcx on his statements...I DO NOT WANT THEM IN HERE OR OUR CHAT STARTNIG ANYTHING....

I just read the whole thread on ex riders and was laughing the whole time. It's like a jr. high wuss fight!

ill give you junior high wuss fight

would you little bitches quite the ******* flaming you are doing, which is getting everyone pissed off at us warrior riders?

me and death have been talking about what will be done if this continues and we have not ruled out banning you

[quote:82km6b26]yo their site is gay...it blocks out when you curse

Are u in or are u gonna puss out?[/quote:82km6b26]

Wtf is this all about you are trying to ruin YFM350Centrals image we try to expose ourselves as a site with Moderators that act professionally which you definetly are not. Reggie please grow the **** up there are alot of Warrior/Raptor riders on ATVRiders.com they are a generalized site that welcomes any kind of ATV it still is mostly a Honda site but being a 4 wheeler rider is more what there site is about which we all need to learn a little lesson in yes a 300ex is inferior in some categorys personally I dont like them but im not gonna diss someone elses bike because I wouldnt want someone to do the same to mine. Again grow up and I definetly do not think you should be a moderator anymore.

yea me neither, and to add to that changing peoples posts is agrivating.

yea i agree its stupid i went in there and defended warriors a little and now im out there gonna find our site and do the same thing so lets just cut the **** out its really childish and stupid ::)

ill give you junior high wuss fight

would you little bitches quite the ******* flaming you are doing, which is getting everyone pissed off at us warrior riders?

me and death have been talking about what will be done if this continues and we have not ruled out banning you

Who you calling little bitches dude?

lol, see what happens when u run your mouth xrx, i dont think there are very many ppl on here that like u. Im not tryin to start problems, just state a point. lol

guys lets be serious. my friend had a yosh piped jetted, holes in airbox, uni with clamped and fanged z400 and we dragged down a street. I still had my bone stock warrior with everything except the arrestor and 22 in razrs. im proud to say that were both the same level riders and do the same **** and he only beat me by 2-3 quads. that just proves how good the ol engines are.

we ******* own!

Back