Warrior project!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K i started the tear down of one warrior the build of another one and the rebuild of my warrior. Really confusing i know..... I have my warrior now with a 1989 engine in it b/c i was waiting to get my other engine back. I have another frame and a bunch of other parts sitting around from my other warrior. Well im taking apart my warrior putting that engine in the other frame, the a-arms, and just misc. stuff its missing to make a compleat warrior. Then im selling that warrior to but asr a-arms, finish my engine, ims oversized gas tank, prm side bars, and prm summit bumper. Then my warrior will be compleat and finished.

K its been two days since i broke into it. I tore down my warrior almost all the way the only thing i have left to get off is the a-arms. The other warrior is comeing along pritty well I already have the wireing harness hooked up, air box on, and stem put in, grab bar on.

We had a set back though, i snaped both the bolts that hold the exhaust onto the cyclinder head, so now we have to get those to bolts outs. And put new ones in. Not a biggy.

Tomarrow i plan on getting the whole front end put on, a-arms, tie rods, brakes, tires, bumper, bars.

The only thing i need to finish it is a rear carrior which i might be getting from someone on here.

Ill get pics tonight or tomarrow.

This warrior is going to look really nice for making it in a week or two of time. I want to get at least 1200 out of it. I know i can but i think i can get more. But the poblem is i want it gone asap after i finish it so i can get the money to build mine b/c im missing out on races.

Ill get a pic when its semi done and you guys tell me what i can get out of it.

What do you estimate though i should ask for?

Heres how much i need to get everything i need
600 for a-arms, tie rods, steal braded fron and back brake lines
400 for an edelbrock carb
90 for a prm summit bumper
225 for a set of prm side bars
100 for a ims gas tank

1415 for everything. I would like to get at least that much i think it could happen.

I would say a good running stock warrior with a clear title that needs nothing around $1500 because I bought in the winter a 04 350 raptor all stock needs nothing great shape very little wear on stock tires with title for $2500

buy a new frame with a title b4 you put everything on no one is going to buy that warrior with a grinded frame which coincidentally is by the vin numbers lol

i also might be selling it to a kid that i know is too stupid to even know what a serial number is or a bill of sale so nothing can be traced back.

why not do it legit instead of tryin to jew some one buy a frame with a title off of ebay for cheap and just put the **** on there thats fucked up givin someone else your head ache

dude i really dont care about people im just paying it forward the fucked up way. Ive been fucked over enough with fourwheeler **** and im just getting my payback. And if i do get it stamped with a cerial that i know isnt stolen then its legal and a lot cheaper.

dude i really dont care about people im just paying it forward the fucked up way. Ive been fucked over enough with fourwheeler **** and im just getting my payback. And if i do get it stamped with a cerial that i know isnt stolen then its legal and a lot cheaper.

didnt mean it in an offendin way i have been fucked over soo much with my warrior too so its annoyin lol

why not do it legit instead of tryin to jew some one buy a frame with a title off of ebay for cheap and just put the **** on there thats fucked up givin someone else your head ache

big +1

your a ******* idiot.. by the way, karma is a bitch.

karma works both ways there buddy. But im not a dick and sends someones karma down because they said your a ******* idiot. And it doesnt matter im selling to a salvage yard thats just going to scrap the bike, im working out the details now. There just going to melt the frame becaus they have soo many warrior frames, they know it has no title or number they dont care. And guess who is buying it, cycles r us ::). hehehehe.

BTW you called me a ******* idiot for no reasion i was going to get it stamped and do it legal but now i dont have to so im not going to.

karma works both ways there buddy. But im not a dick and sends someones karma down because they said your a ******* idiot. And it doesnt matter im selling to a salvage yard thats just going to scrap the bike, im working out the details now. There just going to melt the frame becaus they have soo many warrior frames, they know it has no title or number they dont care. And guess who is buying it, cycles r us the ::). hehehehe.

BTW you called me a ******* idiot for no reasion i was going to get it stamped and do it legal but now i dont have to so im not going to.

No I called you a ******* idiot because you don't give a **** about ******* other people over. Not only that but another warrior owner. Personally that rubs me the wrong way. Plus you have a stolen bike that you want to sell somebody. Believe me thats cool. Get a clue JR.

I find it interesting that you think it's alright to steal from someone because you feel there bad people. Some day sadly you'll find out that karmas a bitch.

wtf did i steal, i bought the frame from some hill billy that had a bunch of **** we all thought he stole it so we grinded off the number to protect our selfs, i can show you guys the shitty receipt thing he gave me, its on a ******* sticky note it didnt even make sence.

Haha dude... my respect for you just went down the toilet. Not only did you receive stolen property but now your going to try and pawn it off on some innocent kid. Dude you are a ******* idiot if you bought a quad with no title and ground serial numbers hahahaaha.

cat304.jpg

I find it interesting that you think it's alright to steal from someone because you feel there bad people. Some day sadly you'll find out that karmas a bitch.

if your even talking about cycles r us then shut up they steal from people every day with there outragous prices, they are bad people and what every they get is too good for them. They treat everyone like retarded shits, not just me, my friends, my bros, my parents, and even people ive never met before but just talked to them about cycles r us.

I dont get how stupid some people can be, if you havent noticed this is america, people dont get a **** about anyone except themselfs, get a clue. Just watch the news you will see people ruining other peoples lifes every day just to have some money, im not doing any harm to anyone. Im selling a perfectly fine bike. And if i didnt barrow ::) that stuff it would of just rust out in there lot, just go there its been the same for 4 years, nobody buys warrior **** from them it just rusts out. At least its put to good use now.

btw guys the frame i have now was actualy bought off a guy all the stuff i barrowed was sold for about $60 to a guy in WV that was basicly 2000 in there rip off prices.

you guys are going crazy for nothing the frame i have is fine, if it wasnt going to that salvage yard it would of been stamed with a good cerial # so that solve that and the cycles r us people just leave that alown, none of you know them and they deserve that. And dont act like your better then me, i know ever person on here has gotten revenge or ripped off somebody for something. ******* hypocrites.

Now what the **** does everyone have to say about how bad or rude or mean of a person i am? Hun....why dont the mods just ******* block this all i was asking for was an estimate on a price, and just because i said i dont care about people you have a ******* cow, get over it i know you dont care about someone too. Dicks, dont even act like you better then me.

yes everyone please take all my karma away. Because you think, you dont know, you think im ripping off someone. Well your all retarded, READ, i would of and still will stamp the frame with a new number so the person can get a title....if i dont sell it to that salvage yard. I have the number at my house and i have the guys phone number that will stamp it for me, it would take a few min tops it could be done tomarrow if i had the time so why dont you all just READ that. Im not ripping anyone off, i got riped off when i bought that frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back