Warrior project!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its called staying true dude. Of course any person can go around stabbing people in back all the time and feeding people lines of ****. But eventually its going to bite you in the ass. It all comes down to having a sense of maturity.

But what i dont understand is if the serial number was ground off where did you get this random new serial number to place on the frame. Im sure they dont just issue new serial numbers especially if you go in there and explain a situation like yours.

dude i really dont care about people im just paying it forward the fucked up way. Ive been fucked over enough with fourwheeler **** and im just getting my payback. And if i do get it stamped with a cerial that i know isnt stolen then its legal and a lot cheaper.

yeah just how you fucked me over with that tie rod end NOBODY BUY **** FROM THIS DOUCHEBAG he does not stick yo his word and doesnt pay for his mistakes

[quote:hbcd5dwn]karma works both ways there buddy. But im not a dick and sends someones karma down because they said your a ******* idiot. And it doesnt matter im selling to a salvage yard thats just going to scrap the bike, im working out the details now. There just going to melt the frame becaus they have soo many warrior frames, they know it has no title or number they dont care. And guess who is buying it, cycles r us the ::). hehehehe.

BTW you called me a ******* idiot for no reasion i was going to get it stamped and do it legal but now i dont have to so im not going to.

No I called you a ******* idiot because you don't give a **** about ******* other people over. Not only that but another warrior owner. Personally that rubs me the wrong way. Plus you have a stolen bike that you want to sell somebody. Believe me thats cool. Get a clue JR.[/quote:hbcd5dwn]

exactly, also you know how much **** you can get for posting that online too? you know how fast a couple of us could have cops at your door? i can be just like you, i dont care about another warrior owner so ill report you and i dont care if you go to jail and get all of the quads impounded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back