warrior doesnt wanna start??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really hope ur sending this out. i forgot all about my other driving test i have at 3 (what costed me $40) but i sent you the money so now i dont have the money to pay someone to let me use their car again, fml lol

well im waiting for the parts should i take the right side cover off and make sure the gears/clutch is all good? before i put in the new oil

That was fast dones they just got here the oil drain plug is a lil stripped tho lol but the head/valves look new man.. jw tho how do i put my muffler on it? Theres no studs and i dont think mine come out?

it had bolts instead of studs i should of sent those to my bad ... just hit up CT bring the head with you and you should be able to find some studs or bolts that will work

It's about time! great job Bones. now is he gonna sell it right away or enjoy it for a while?

I made it back haha took it easy heading to the trails but on the way back thru i was giving it. Then when i got home found out the one bolt for the starter came out and the other was pretty loose (was leaking oil)

Latest posts

Back