• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warrior custom race hoods 250r scoop

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milldawg012

Reaction score
Now taking orders for whomever wants one, this is the Warrior hood modified with the legendary Honda 250r scoop. I custom make these with hand laid fiberglass, they are just as light as a factory scoop, and just as smoothe as factory made. Price is $110 shipped to your door. Shoot me a pm whoever wants one.

Last edited:
My bad here are the pictures of the scoop, I will get better pics tomorrow

Attachments

• 0508111921a.jpg
    0508111921a.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 0508111925a.jpg
    0508111925a.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 0508111926.jpg
    0508111926.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 99
Nice!! Any better pics? $110 is a little steep. Just being honest.

Id be cool if you could now vacuum form your pro-type. that way you could mass produce them and they would be flawless. Also keep cost down.

Looks pretty good. If I wasnt almost done with making my own id buy one.

vacuum forming a solid form would be the best way to do this and have it turn out right.

well soo far Ive dropped it couple times, stepped on the edge of it and it hasnt cracked yet. Im still trying to get my bike running atleast good enough to put the plastic back on it. Getting very discouraged and taking bike to mechanic tomorrow. I am looking into a better way to make the hoods, just need a little time lol

Just make a mold of the oe hood. Then make a mold the 250r scoop. Then put the two together. Thats what I did on mine. Then make a mold of that. Then make a bunch of them. Then test them out on the atv and see if they will hold up. Dropping and stepping on is different than real world use on the atv. In my opinion too much work not enough $$$. Thats why ive worked on mine off and on for a few years now and have no intrest in trying to make any to sell. Good luck on yours.

Last edited:
I'm tellin you guys, make one hardbody mold out of wood. the top of it all is the warrior hood and scoop, yet the entire base of it is sold. They find a vacuum forming company and your money. You can mass produce them like wild fire.

Yours looks good to but this one kills them all
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back