Warrior 350 vs blaster 200?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get that Bitch back together or send it to me and I'll get it back together! I'm pulling for ya Alex, I hate, haters, especially Blasty haters!

aint nobody hating. just kind of a put up or shut up kinda thing. I had a blasty and loved it great little bikes.

sorry for the shitty pics, trying to take these with a flashlight and a dark shed at night without flash doesnt work out too well. but i think they are proof enough!

DSCF8004_zps33af87bd.jpg

DSCF8001_zps21c7b961.jpg

It's cool guys, it amazes me how many people do hate on the blaster though. I really think some of it is jealousy that such a simple lil quad can be so competitive with just a few mods vs the thousands spent on a new bike. Nothin like getting your ass busted by a Blaster on your new $6000 machine, lol!

yeah dude that thing RIPPED when it ran... best thing bout it is i only spent 150 bucks on the whole quad! only needed a carb cleanin. then i blew it up... lol. i might rebore and hone the big bore kit if i can. then it will KILL!

I have had 6 of em, love the little bikes, but I still like the warrior better. The blaster just feels gutless down in the low to mids, and the ones ive built don't hang with walle, but im not done just yet.

I like the blaster because of it's simplicity. Easy to work on, and parts are cheap. I'd actually buy one if I had the money.

It's cool
For me back then you had three bike all of which were marketed to different crowds.
Banshee- go fast, mx, ect... Highest priced highest performance.
Warrior- All around sport/trail quad, good performance, all the bells and whistles for ease of use.
Blaster- econosport, good middle of the road bike. Marketed to the person who wanted a sport quad but couldn't afford the price tag and didn't mind the sacrifices.
Stock to stock to stock that is the order I believe the performance fell.
All of these bike if modified could beat the next stock one up.
My $0.02
And I'm sure the thread is going to get busy now.

You pretty much nailed it. The Blaster was the econoracer, very much detuned from the factory, port timing was made shitty on purpose but can easily be corrected. I all honesty the Warrior and Blaster were very close to one another performance wise when they were both stock but in overall functionality they're nowhere near the same animal.

Back