Warrior 350 vs blaster 200?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver lake dunes its in the where to ride section i think beast and deadlast will be there too.

silver lake dunes its in the where to ride section i think beast and deadlast will be there too.
So no for sure date yet? I will be in vegas from the 14th to the 20th of may. If you want to keep your dignity and bs intact, schedule your drag race for that week.

well whatever man.... lol. i know lots of warriors will own mine and i dont claim mine will own yours. im claiming my blasty will own MOST warriors cause of what it has done to it.

i may, if it doesnt get parted out. it might be engine swaped into a warrior so we will see...

Man dude I have a month off at a time. I can do whatever I want in those days.
Same as I'm sure your mod lists are exaggerated.
Lol

on my blasty or warrior? im sure of everything on the blasty... but not the warrior. i still got to pull the cam to see if the guy i bought it from is full of BS or not... LOL.

That is why I shopped around for mine found it driving down road lil old guy selling it had every receipt of everything done to since new. He was asking 1500 I paid 800 and have been upgrading parts ever since.

oh **** i'm in for sure!

And for the record I'm not rocking any stickers for HP yet! Motor speaks for its self, and i dont have any air scoops to put them on. But let it be known that i have a stack of HP about 2" thick waithing to be stuck!!!

Last edited:
Keep it that way its a sleeper. People will be look its just some warrior than your kicking dirt in there face.

Back