UPDATED*Keep Dave in your prayers (fmfwarrior13)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warriorxcr1 i think i speak on behalf of all of us at yfm when i say to let him know that were all hoping the best for him, and that he makes a quick full recovery. Also that those of us with a spiritual life that we are keeping him in our prayers :'(

warriorxcr1 i think i speak on behalf of all of us at yfm when i say to let him know that were all hoping the best for him, and that he makes a quick full recovery. Also that those of us with a spiritual life that we are keeping him in our prayers :'(
yea deffintly tell him were thinkin of him and wiahing him the best of luck and we all have him in our hearts and prayers :-[

If you could give this to someone who would read this to him it would be cool.

Id like to let him know that this is from "Doug" and that he’s got to recover because we were suppose to go riding very soon. He is an asset to the site and has helped me a great deal with keeping it running. He is a good friend of mine and his absence on the board and from our nightly conversations is missed very dearly. I wish him a smooth quick full recovery & keep him in my thoughts. Also let him know that I picked up ATV Sport magazine to read his article and it looks great!

Best Regards & Wishes,

Doug Maso/YFM350 Central Administrator

Dave is doing pretty good. he's still in a coma but they moved him to a rehabilitation center in Schenectady New York.

Thats what one of his friends told me, ill keep you guys posted if anything new comes up. Keep praying.

DO me a favor and say hello from Costa Rica .. ANd Get BEttah!

[quote author=dswwarrior350 board=general thread=1127686959 post=1129929894]
Dave is doing pretty good. he's still in a coma but they moved him to a rehabilitation center in Schenectady New York.

If he is in Sunnyview Rehab Center, he's in great hands.
My brother was there for 5 weeks after his car accident. He went in in a coma and has recovered better than the doctors ever expected.

His family is in good hands too. The Drs./nurses there are great to the families. Very understanding and accomodating.

Many times I got there after visiting hours and they still let me in to see him.

So anyway, to make a long story short, Dave and his family could not be in better hands.

sort to hear about that ill keep im mind all the time now hope he fulley :'( recovers soon so he go ride his warior again. and have good memories or riding his bike best wishes and reguards 87

Alright i got a reply. He is still in pretty much the same condition as he was on the last update. But he has lost alot of weight, he is down to about 130 lbs when before the accident he was at about 200 or more. But he is still doing well.

Latest posts

Back