Trimmed fender pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quadelka4.jpg

hey everyone. im wanting to trim my front fenders, but im not sure how i want to cut them. can i get some of you guys to post some pics of how you cut yours so i can get some ideas? thanks. also, ive got a trailtech computer on the way, so when i get that ill get a top speed posted. need to cut the fenders first though. ive been told by a guy with a raptor 660 that when you get up fast enough the front fenders act like wings and lift your front end. guess it happened to him once and he said it was scary as all hell! well, thanks in advance for anyone who posts some pics. later
HAHA...WTF!!! maybe if your doing a buck 30... and if you belive that i have a way of getting more hp outta ur engine... take a 1 in drill bit and cut a hole in your gas take. glue a garden hose up to your hole in the gas tank and run it to your starter.. its gives you a whoping 36 hp.... and 35mph faster on your top speed ::) ::) ::) ::) :p

ok "xkingraptor", we have already established that i was given bad information. get over it. quit being a punk about it and let it go.

ok "xkingraptor", we have already established that i was given bad information. get over it. quit being a punk about it and let it go.
i let it go... just cant see how you could ever believe that ::).. so when the last time you got your quad up to 75????? never

looking good death. and xkingraptor, i take it you have got your quad up to 75? give me a break. just forget about it.

I got the swingarm with round housing carrier and steal braided line for 750 shipped to my door. I went through worldwide performance just because I got him to hook me up. Plus Ive ordered there before too. ;D

ohhh k thanks, cuz i was lookin on the lsr site and they wanted $825 for it pc'ed with the carrier...and then i saw on burgard and they only want $725 with pc and carrier, so i was wondering if there was a cheaper lsr one....thanks

looking good death. and xkingraptor, i take it you have got your quad up to 75? give me a break. just forget about it.
all the time ::)..... if i recall right u said you were gonna go 75 or some **** ;)

what gets you up to 75, your gearing? im sure its not just your exhaust. does your sig have everything you have on your raptor in it? if so, 75 should be possible for me. anyway, thanks for all the pics everyone. i appreciate it. later

thats what im thinking. i dont really think you can get 75 out of a warrior with an HMF exhaust and 12 tooth front sprocket, especially when (i believe) the warrior/raptor 350 is rated at 61 mph stock. i dont think exhaust and sprocket will get you a 14 mph gain, but i could be wrong. if you have some proof that you can do 75 on your raptor 350 with just exhaust and 12 tooth sprocket, i would like to see it. yamarider, you have a trailtech right? whats your top speed so far?

Back