Trimmed fender pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh right on. i can see that happening in canada as well as the U.S. i guess you get that a lot up there then? arent they a little less strict about pot up there IE-use/posession? or is that only certain areas, like amsterdam in europe? gotta love canada. must be nice to ride up there. went with the family to glacier national park up there (believe it is in canada, right?) and it was really nice. great fishing too! dont ever really see cops out at our land we have, but its out in the boonies. guess they would come out if neighbors called them on me. kinda pissed this old lady off once riding on the road and she bitched about it, but no cops. anyone know of any states where you can ride quads on roads legally. i know i saw a thing in the latest dirtwheels about the polaris "revolver" they had at a show in europe. looks pretty sweet. wouldnt mind getting my hands on one if they made them and sold them here. might be better on gas than my truck! well, be careful out there guys!

Yeah, there are a lot of growing operations around here, but they are still very strict about posession and use around here. In amsterdam, like all drugs are legal lol. Im quite sure that there are places in Cali that you can ride your quad on the road legally, but u have to modify it a bit.

there are a few ppl on here from diff. countries that have thier rappys road legal yauna i beleive thats how is name is spelled is one of them

really. what countries? i think dirtwheels said the revolver concept was shown at a show in france or something. guess they are getting popular over there with the small streets and high gas prices. i think the last time i was in england it was something close to about $5+ U.S dollars per gallon! and that was the regular! kinda makes you appreciate gas over here, but it still sucks. oh well.

i like the look of it though. not bad for a polaris. youre probably right about the price though.

Back