Transformers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen it, first hour and a half were cool, the rest was just big ass CG robot battle interlaced with sappy dramatic robot dialogs. good for children...but i guess thats what this board is made up of,

Seen it, first hour and a half were cool, the rest was just big ass CG robot battle interlaced with sappy dramatic robot dialogs. good for children...but i guess thats what this board is made up of,

******* leave nobody on this forum likes you, well im not the one to talk but your a dick you start **** and leave for a couple months then come back. **** YOU!!!

[quote:boxwfzpm]Seen it, first hour and a half were cool, the rest was just big ass CG robot battle interlaced with sappy dramatic robot dialogs. good for children...but i guess thats what this board is made up of,

******* leave nobody on this forum likes you, well im not the one to talk but your a dick you start **** and leave for a couple months then come back. **** YOU!!![/quote:boxwfzpm]

yeah dude seriously, im not tryin to be a dick or anything like that but ive seen some of your **** around here and i dont like it. oh and i see from your avatar thing that youre a pot smoking canadian, eh? i thought some of that fightin **** was pretty cool. i sure would hate to see one of those big ass robot things outside right now, i dont know about you but, dude, id **** my pants

Well Im 30, and I enjoyed the movie. I grew up collecting and playing with the original transformer toys. And watching the original transformer cartoons. The movie kicked ass, and I thought it was cool that they used the guy that did the original Optimus Primes voice.

of ****, you make a post and all these 15 year old pussies get mad when you make fun of their gay movie, team exile lets 300ex **** him in the ass while ksk gives them both rusty trombones

hey fag how about you go back to your gay bar and get your asshole re-gaped. youre really gettin on my nerves man.
SOMEBODY PLEASE BAN THIS DEUCHE BAG BITCH ALREADY!!!

dude what the **** if your gonna just start **** why waste your time and ours just cuz you cant get a gf and your only friend is your hand doesnt mean we ned you here starting crap

yo pot smoking Canadian eh your a bitch eh **** off. eh

i saw transformers last night, it was really good, go see it, its worth it trust me

eh

Transformers was an excellent movie, and well worth seeing in theaters.

As for our wayward friend up north: Have fun freezing your ass off you Quebec-loving, separtist pussy. Enjoy yourself in your America Junior, get high or whatever it is you do up there, but shut up and quit being a wanky little bitch. Unless of course you think something can come out of your mouth other than excrement, try and at least be positive on this forum.

Evilhaze didnt really do anything wrong. He is right the board is predominatly members under 18. All he said was he didnt like the movie. But bashing him is only adding insult to injury. It only provokes him to do it again. Ignore his posts if they are out of line untill one of us mods can delete it. If i see it becoming a persistant problem ill ban him. Then again i havent seen any of his other posts yet so i dont know how much a problem this actually is.

Alright i looked over his other posts, upon reviewing them i have decided not to ban him yet..... instead he is placed on warning. However if the problem persists ill take care of it.

But honestly making fun of canadians is a little out of line.. Theres lots of canadian riders that are members on this forum, why chase them away?

Latest posts

Back