Transformers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evilhaze didnt really do anything wrong. He is right the board is predominatly members under 18. All he said was he didnt like the movie. But bashing him is only adding insult to injury. It only provokes him to do it again. Ignore his posts if they are out of line untill one of us mods can delete it. If i see it becoming a persistant problem ill ban him. Then again i havent seen any of his other posts yet so i dont know how much a problem this actually is.

Alright i looked over his other posts, upon reviewing them i have decided not to ban him yet..... instead he is placed on warning. However if the problem persists ill take care of it.

But honestly making fun of canadians is a little out of line.. Theres lots of canadian riders that are members on this forum, why chase them away?

You wont see him for another 3 months or something becuase he comes starts **** then leaves for a couple months then comes back.

Back