trail riding with the warrior!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool!!! must have taken a long time with all the different placements of the camcorder?

Cool vid, you should slap some paint on them front rims to make em make the back:evilface:

Love the headlights makes the bike look so mean would love to do that to my raptor but i have an odd shaped headlight and im not sure it would look as good

thanks i thought it turned out pretty good if i do say so myself.lol and yea i dont how the raptor would look, i have seen eyes you can buy for the raptor and yfz a while back. but i have never seen them on either of the quads so i couldnt tell ya how they look.

yea i know.lol still a working progress!
Yea i know what you mean. I had gold front rims when i got mine. Just used some $1 silver spray paint on them and you can even see the difference. I guess its just my ocd kickin in haha.

glad it is running good for ya looks like ya have some good trails out there also

Yea i know what you mean. I had gold front rims when i got mine. Just used some $1 silver spray paint on them and you can even see the difference. I guess its just my ocd kickin in haha.

i thought about doing that, but i kinda figured the paint would come off pretty fast because i trail ride alot. how long has it lasted on yours and what kind of riding do you do??

The vid was good to watch. It's nice to see it running, for ya.

The F'n pop up is ridiculous and unnecessary, though.

Thankfully, I have an Idiot Blocker.

thanks it runs pretty good for the most part! lol and yea sorry about that stupid pop up

glad it is running good for ya looks like ya have some good trails out there also

thanks and yea them trails are a blast, it is a local riding place with a motocross track and 1000 acres of trails in marion IL

you are lucky to have something close.. closest to me is about an hour or so... Wish I had some trails down the road or whatnot.. iv even considered moving to accomplish this but then work would be to far

Back