TORQ pipe need feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shipped up there not to long ago, didn't seem high through USPS. Maybe when I get home I could fab up a couple to just sell but at the moment I don't have many extras.

well I have not read the posts up above but I just got my pipe from sparky and I can deff tell there is an improvment in the bottom end. It no longer lugs in the slow second gear turns it just goes I dont think it added a huge ton of power but I can tell it has added $30 worth of power to my bike.

I'm sending him my extra header to have so he can make another to have to do what he wants with it either send it out or what ever. I road mine yesterday and I really can't say enough good things about it. Its not huge increase but you can tell its there and he grinds out the ring at the front of the pipe it just feels smoother power if that makes sense. Not a ton of power but for $30 bucks it was worth it to me I want the strongest bottom end I can get on a stock motor for right now.

Got another pipe delivered today. Just waiting on feedback. Should be able to fab up a few more when I get home. I should have a couple extra head pipes I can have ready around the 4th or 5th.

There is most def. a power gain from these pipes.. Good machine work so these pipes should def last.. So far im very happy with this product and service, all around good bolt on for the money !!!

I got one of these and love it. Haven't done alot of riding with it but it starts easier and the lower end is snappier. I had adjust the idle down. It is quieter and I didn't notice any loss on top end. I recommend it.

Got mine looks great!!! I am stoked for it!!! top notch work sparkymichigan... ill get some powder on it ASAP!

528065_10151355981083073_286465389_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back