Top Speed Test

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorRider80

Reaction score
Got my Warrior back together today and went for a ride, My younger brother came with me down the road on his R6 and did a couple runs with me. 68mph was what i topped out at. Not too bad in my eyes. Takes awhile to get there but all in all I'm happy with that. Then my cousin comes out with his Predator 500 and pulls 82mph, so i just gave him the old finger. Anyway like I said I'm happy

I no that feeling,, everything i get i do the same too,, cars bikes hell even my rc cars and boats!!!

man i gotta get me a sled. Winters are so hit or miss around here though im afraid i wouldnt be able to ride it without traveling

That's fast for a stock type engine, what gearing do you have? My big engine warrior should do about 105mph now that I have 12-45 gearing vs the old 12-48. Its not even fun to go that fast on soft tires.

I just went to the 14-40 setup w/ my 22's so like i said it takes awhile to get there but i have the road to do it so i figured i'd give it a couple runs

98 formula III 600 triple with v-force delta reeds and dynoport stingers everything eles is stock except for the new 1.25 track and the new suspension

98 formula III 600 triple with v-force delta reeds and dynoport stingers everything eles is stock except for the new 1.25 track and the new suspension

put that 600 tripple in the trails against that snopro 440 and you will have a really tough time keeping up with him! i have an RX1, Vector, and a Zr440... it is really hard to find something that will touch the rx1 on the lakes it is so mind blowing fast... the Vector is the wifes sled, also super fast 4 stroke but lighter and handles nice... 99% of the time i am on my SnoPro 440, granted it is VERY highly modded but in the trails i am untouchable. what can you expect from a snow-cross sled. granted when we hit the lakes i am the last man across... but that is how i have the clutching set up... I run 47 gram weights, w/ black magic black spring, Secondary: 58/54 helix, green spring, and my gearing is 100% a race set up 18/40... i have to keep my front limiter straps tight to keep good ski pressure. the ripsaw track with 96 cleats likes to eat hahaha i have always been a fan of the MX sleds... good line with good throttle pull for a tripple... my old Polaris 650 throttle was murder with the triple.
I hope they get some more snow this week. we are heading into the kewanee peninsula of Mi on fri... they have been getting good snow all week. we will see what happens...

What did you do to your warrior to get it up to 68mph mine only hits fifty

Should be doing more that 50 bone stock. I have a couple mods but from what i read I'm doing about 6 mph more than stock. I figure its mostly from my gearing and the tires. Oh and try it on the road so there's no spinning involved but i 'm pretty sure a warrior does like 60-62 mph right off the showroom floor

not tryin to brag but my first gen handles better than your rapytor! (yeah i said rapytor, deal with it!)

Latest posts

Back