Top Speed Test

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten my stock warrior up to 54 before i ran out of room, that speed feels awesome when you're on a quad instead of sitting in a car, even with the stock pipe the engine just screams pinned in 6th. Maybe I'm biased because it's my quad but I think it's badass. Can't even imagine what 80+ would feel like, I'm sure it'd be a hell of a lot of fun though.

put that 600 tripple in the trails against that snopro 440 and you will have a really tough time keeping up with him! i have an RX1, Vector, and a Zr440... it is really hard to find something that will touch the rx1 on the lakes it is so mind blowing fast... the Vector is the wifes sled, also super fast 4 stroke but lighter and handles nice... 99% of the time i am on my SnoPro 440, granted it is VERY highly modded but in the trails i am untouchable. what can you expect from a snow-cross sled. granted when we hit the lakes i am the last man across... but that is how i have the clutching set up... I run 47 gram weights, w/ black magic black spring, Secondary: 58/54 helix, green spring, and my gearing is 100% a race set up 18/40... i have to keep my front limiter straps tight to keep good ski pressure. the ripsaw track with 96 cleats likes to eat hahaha i have always been a fan of the MX sleds... good line with good throttle pull for a tripple... my old Polaris 650 throttle was murder with the triple.
I hope they get some more snow this week. we are heading into the kewanee peninsula of Mi on fri... they have been getting good snow all week. we will see what happens...
ive keept up with them, i had my old suspension dialed right in so the skis would be off the ground 2 in in the straights and i rode the brake in the turns with out backing off the power band on the trottle

no coury banshe got up to 135 in about 6 seconds give or take with a 16 40 sprocket ratio

Lol. That's a new record then. That bike should be racing all over the country with those kind of times/speeds...

Back